WTF are you listening to?

'70s Judas Priest which has completely changed my mind about everything I thought I once knew. Man, this shit is so good.

The new Deathspell Omega which is a lot better than expected. I kinda lost interest in these dudes awhile ago but this is a well put together album. Doesn't make me want to hurt inanimate objects, sometimes their chaos does that.

The latest Abbath solo album which is fucking boring. What a disappointing followup, it sucked all the fun out of the first one. I hope I'm wrong and that it ages better with time.

Sunn O))) - Kannon reminded me that I don't need to buy any more Sunn albums. I have all the studio stuff up through this one. Enough is enough.

Bal-Sagoth - Starfire Burning upon the Ice-Veiled Throne of Ultima Thule. HOLY FUCK THIS KILLS. I only have known The Power Cosmic for years, which sounds like dudes playing D&D (which is fine of course). But this album sounds like they are living D&D.

Asbestos Death collection, which sounds like Volume 1 but is actually really good instead of boring. Because as much as I love Sleep, Volume 1 is not very good.

Mortuary Drape which some dude at a coffee shop told me to check out, I got their album Secret Sudaria and it is solid. Also they seem very angry at pretty much everyone, the "thank you" list is an entire page of sentences beginning with "HATE AND DEATH TO..."

And also a fake radio broadcast of The Shadow Over Innsmouth which was a lot of fun and confused my dog. The CD came with a map that smells of fish, how cool is that?!

Bal-Sagoth - Starfire Burning upon the Ice-Veiled Throne of Ultima Thule. HOLY FUCK THIS KILLS. I only have known The Power Cosmic for years, which sounds like dudes playing D&D (which is fine of course). But this album sounds like they are living D&D?!

Glad for the NADorsement. It's one of the handful of albums that still occasionally make my eyes well up a little.

Listening to the new Kayo Dot and boy has this band come a long way, littered with mostly fine stuff. This feels like a slightly disjointed continuation of the dreamy synth pop style they started exploring with Coffins on Io. It will probably grace many a night into the autumn.

You'll have a lot more time to listen to it now that you already got both of your Survivor picks ousted in the first 2 weeks! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yea I went with two risky ass picks since I was going to be out of town weeks 3-4. Also tend to put stock in games Im free to see, so I attached my carriage to prime time match ups.

Fuggin blows, but I did win a work place pick em that paid out a whopping 40. All is a wash, as is life.

P.S Fuck Green Bay

Reactions: Krilons Resa