WTF are you listening to?

Well, this is a surprise. First Mare Cognitum with a new one, then Midnight Odyssey, and now the final member of I, Voidhanger's Triumvirate, Spectral Lore.
Fuck yeah.
Definitely looking forward to that spectral lore

New sleepwalker track is immense (those drums though :eek:)

You thought it was over
It's not over
I came back
I brought my axe

(repeat but screaming this time)

Shit remains hilarious 27 years and counting.

I've been listening to all I, Voidhanger releases. Yes, I'm going through every one. I have that much time at work.

Man, they've got some weird shit. Other than the obvious awesome stuff like Spectral Lore, Midnight Odyssey, Mystras, and Mare Cognitum, there's quite a bit some peeps here would like. Some of the stuff that I've never heard of that I enjoyed:

Tchornobog
Chaos Moon (heard of em, never heard em)
Howls of Ebb
The Wakedead Gathering
Esoctrilihum
Haunter
Weeping Sores
Thecodontion
Fleshvessel
God's Bastard
Prometheus

And for goth darkwave stuff, Death Comes Crawling (from the Midnight Odyssey dude) is actually damn catchy. Happy Friday

I've been listening to all I, Voidhanger releases. Yes, I'm going through every one. I have that much time at work.

Man, they've got some weird shit. Other than the obvious awesome stuff like Spectral Lore, Midnight Odyssey, Mystras, and Mare Cognitum, there's quite a bit some peeps here would like. Some of the stuff that I've never heard of that I enjoyed:

Tchornobog
Chaos Moon (heard of em, never heard em)
Howls of Ebb
The Wakedead Gathering
Esoctrilihum
Haunter
Weeping Sores
Thecodontion
Fleshvessel
God's Bastard
Prometheus

And for goth darkwave stuff, Death Comes Crawling (from the Midnight Odyssey dude) is actually damn catchy. Happy Friday

The latest Haunter album is awesome!

Agreed on both. Tchornobog reminds me of Ruins of Beverast in places, just weirder.

I hqd never heard of Haunter and theyre from Texas. But that album was a welcome surprise