WTF Babymetal?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a thread about Babymetal on a discussion board so obviously people are going to post their opinions on them. That doesn't make them poisonous or whatever you're trying to imply.

You pretty much lost me at the part where you said they have some "metal veteran writers" writing their songs. You bang on about their achievements and how talented they and they don't even write their own songs?
This is a thread about Babymetal on a discussion board so obviously people are going to post their opinions on them. That doesn't make them poisonous or whatever you're trying to imply.

You pretty much lost me at the part where you said they have some "metal veteran writers" writing their songs. You bang on about their achievements and how talented they and they don't even write their own songs?

Saying that the dancing is not sexy enough and that Babymetal's music is only good enough for whorehouses is poison.

Last edited:
You're an idiot, of course arg agrees with your drivel. He's an idiot too.
Well I don't mind being called a fool by someone who wastes his time and effort on a band that he doesn't even likes listening to. On the other hand thanks a lot buddy for giving Babymetal all the publicity they need and deserve.

I like how they're a totally manufactured group assembled by the same type of systems as Japanese idol pop groups and they don't even write their own songs, but we're being told told how authentic they are by this random dude.

I also like how they brag about having some veteran metalheads writing their songs even though the songs are incredibly bad and hardly even metal. It makes it especially clear that it's just another publicity stunt by a pop group.

it doesn't matter how the music is made as long as the end product is entertaining

furthermore, they are supported by real metalheads who also listen to "real" metal

and real metal bands who create "real" metal

Reactions: R K K
it doesn't matter how the music is made as long as the end product is entertaining

furthermore, they are supported by real metalheads who also listen to "real" metal

and real metal bands who create "real" metal

I don't know any metal bands that are currently producing quality music that support them. Just saying.

I mean, I haven't researched that, but being supported by Rob Zombie and Metallica isn't really the equivalent of metal street cred.

Reactions: CiG
I don't know any metal bands that are currently producing quality music that support them. Just saying.

I mean, I haven't researched that, but being supported by Rob Zombie and Metallica isn't really the equivalent of metal street cred.
THEY ROLL HARDER THAN YOU WHATEVER THAT MEANS

Reactions: R K K
I love how these mouthbreathing cum-catchers are acting like people hate the "band" because they're young and they're women. Like most of us would have something against young women, is this the same metal crowd that supposedly objectifies women? Retarded cunts.

I don't give a damn what's between their legs. They're just garbage. I had nothing against Girlschool or The Runaways when they came out. Why? Because those were kickass bands, I didn't care that they were girls, they could play, and play well, and they were genuine.

Reactions: CiG
It's a shame to me too, because these fruits are more mainstreamed and popular than so many other immeasurably superior Japanese metal bands, i.e. Seikima II, Anthem, Loudness, Bow Wow/Vow Wow, Saber Tiger, etc. Hell, the biggest crime is that they're more renowned than Show-Ya, another all female Japanese metal act who're simply magnificent and have been around for ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.