WTF Babymetal?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Flower Travellin' Band are awesome, them and Blues Creation and Speed, Glue, & Shinki comprise my favorite Japanese hard/psychedelic rock.

The Flower Travellin' Band are awesome, them and Blues Creation and Speed, Glue, & Shinki comprise my favorite Japanese hard/psychedelic rock.

Yeah that's all great shit. I fucking love Made In Japan by Flower Travellin Band especially, that to me is a heavy metal album.

Why aren't you into any of the other bands I listed, Anthem especially?

Anthem are okay, their debut is pretty fucking heavy, but I just don't much give a fuck about metal not sung in English, but I do have it and it's okay. The rest are just below average to me, not very good.

Edit: maybe a little too proto-visual kei for me.

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft
Yeah that's all great shit. I fucking love Made In Japan by Flower Travellin Band especially, that to me is a heavy metal album.
Anthem are okay, their debut is pretty fucking heavy, but I just don't much give a fuck about metal not sung in English, but I do have it and it's okay. The rest are just below average to me, not very good.
Edit: maybe a little too proto-visual kei for me.
I can't understand how any those bands would be substandard, but to each their own. Made In Japan is a metal record for sure, searing trad/blues metal in the fourth degree. And that album cover with them all nude riding choppers? Too funny.

That's Anywhere, a demo or something repressed to LP. That's a great one too, cool cover of "21st Century Schizoid Man" but Made In Japan has one of their grimmest, heaviest tunes ever called "Hiroshima" you should check it out.

I can't understand how any those bands would be substandard, but to each their own.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around your retarded views on Darkthrone so I guess we're even. ;)

That's Anywhere, a demo or something repressed to LP. That's a great one too, cool cover of "21st Century Schizoid Man" but Made In Japan has one of their grimmest, heaviest tunes ever called "Hiroshima" you should check it out.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around your retarded views on Darkthrone so I guess we're even. ;)
Oh crap, you're right, I confused the album covers, but I have heard both, Satori is interesting too. Hiroshima rips too. Hey, once Darkthrone decides to de-castrate themselves, put on the corpsepaint, stop masturbating themselves with their poor excuse for retro metal, and play some amazing black metal again, my "retarded" views on them will change. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.