WTF Babymetal?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is an actual band too you know

check out this sick instrumental (shit goes down around 2:14)

not to mention the performance is kvlt as fuck

I'm even more confused. So they don't play instruments just do vocals and jump around on stage with antics? I saw the musicians in the back playing instruments. So they're basically like actors.

Also, I'll be the first to say imnpretty rigid in some ways but yeah that was not my thing at all. I don't typically like joke bands or gimmicky bands. Not that any of this really matters, but authenticity is important in art for me. I didn't believe them one bit. Give me king diamond or alive cooper for real stage coolness.

It is pretty good singing and dancing however can they continue it beyond where most child stars get dumped.. Also have any of them been accused of being ISIL supporters the way Shirley Temple was accused of being a Nazi? That would be seen by me as a sign that they would continue beyond just this...

This whole thing is fucking odd. People legitimately trying to defend this shit. It's weird.
You do realize everyone has different taste.. I like Sushi and call it a Superior Food... But I don't go off if someone likes a Sushi role which violets my pallet and say it isn't Sushi...

You do realize everyone has different taste.. I like Sushi and call it a Superior Food... But I don't go off if someone likes a Sushi role which violets my pallet and say it isn't Sushi...
5QbV10A.gif

Still not understanding the whole posting pics of them with others tied to the scene. Just seems like some weird desperate need to validate ones tastes.

Reactions: NeonMetalDude
Status
Not open for further replies.