WTF is up in Canada today...

In all seriousness its a terrible tradgedy, 1 person killed many wounded.

We were sitting around today and someone made a comment like "What the fuck that is soo highschool! That guy needs to grow up, its fucking college. In high school I can understand it, you get bullied and all taht, but this is college stick up for yourself for christ sakes, you Pay to go here!"

We all had a good laugh.

This is definatly not the first School Shooting in Canada, there was one a few years back in Alberta that had 2 people killed. The news today was talking about how the guy had pictures of him with machien guns posted on VampireFreaks.com and they are looking into the website now, because this isnt the first time someone from that site went mental.

Seriously any website that allows people to promote hate propeganda and killing of innocents should have some restraints. Its kind of like saying its okay to threaten death on someone and go "FREEDOM OF SPEACH LOL GG!!"

I could rant for hours, but fuck it, im having a drink instead

CliffBurton said:
This is definatly not the first School Shooting in Canada, there was one a few years back in Alberta that had 2 people killed. The news today was talking about how the guy had pictures of him with machien guns posted on VampireFreaks.com and they are looking into the website now, because this isnt the first time someone from that site went mental.

Seriously any website that allows people to promote hate propeganda and killing of innocents should have some restraints. Its kind of like saying its okay to threaten death on someone and go "FREEDOM OF SPEACH LOL GG!!"

I wonder where the site is located. I tried to Traceroute it w/ NeoTrace, but the destination stops somewhere in the middle of the atlantic.

(VAMPIREFREAKS.COM) the killer was a member of this site :erk: AND I already saw him :erk: :erk:

montreal shooting
* September 14, 2006 *

so yes there's been a lot of press lately regarding a shooting in montreal, where the person involved was a member of this site.
i offer my condolences to the victims and their families, it really is a tragic event. however we do not condone or influence this type of behavior in any way. just because someone goes around shooting people and happens to be a member of vampirefreaks, doesn't mean that this website has influenced him to do such a horrible thing. the goth scene is a very friendly, nurturing, non-violent community and we are very supportive of our users and do not condone any illegal activities. we have an excellent team of administrators who moderate the site, and a useful system which allows all users to report illegal and suspicious activity. thank you to all the users who continue to help us moderate the site.
i do think this event is a tragedy, but i feel that this site is wrongly being associated with the shooting. i'm sure this kid also had accounts on various other sites, but the media likes to associate crimes with gothic culture because it makes a better story for them.
so, i just want to ask our members to really try to set a good example to the world, to show that we really are caring, responsible, non-violent people. in fact i believe we are more mature and responsible than other scenes, in that we value intelligence, part of goth culture is thinking for yourself and being more aware of the world, rather than just following the mainstream trends. don't let a few bad seeds ruin our reputation, we are a great community

CliffBurton said:
In all seriousness its a terrible tradgedy, 1 person killed many wounded.

We were sitting around today and someone made a comment like "What the fuck that is soo highschool! That guy needs to grow up, its fucking college. In high school I can understand it, you get bullied and all taht, but this is college stick up for yourself for christ sakes, you Pay to go here!"

We all had a good laugh.

I could rant for hours, but fuck it, im having a drink instead

ghey :loco:

But the real question I've been wondering since the tragedy and I think it didnt get anwered: Why Dawson...He didn't study there or doesn't have any links with that college, and probably doesn't know anybody or hate someone from...He probably picked it randomly

And roxanne, you really saw that guy?

he was fucking fucked up... and I'm like so pissed off because now everyone is blaming VF.com and the gothic community but it's bullshit and ppl believe that VF.com is dangerous and that goths shouldn't be goths and it makes me so angry because it's not their fucking fault if a fucking idiot decided to make an account on VF and claim to be gothic and go shoot ppl in a college...

fucking jerk

well duh; we dont live in an era of individual responsibility anymore.

columbine? violent video games/ the matrix
9/11? it's all of islam instead of 19 people + OBL and zaharias or whatever his LT. is called
hot coffee at mcdonalds? no its not due to coffee supposing to be hot, but rather a malicious employee who wanted to cause burning on everyone who spilled it.
war in iraq? well according to europe it's everyone in america's fault, even though not everyone in america makes decisions regarding foreign policy...

i could go on and on but i think you get my drift

Bastard child said:
But the real question I've been wondering since the tragedy and I think it didnt get anwered: Why Dawson...He didn't study there or doesn't have any links with that college, and probably doesn't know anybody or hate someone from...He probably picked it randomly

And roxanne, you really saw that guy?

Yes, I saw him on VF.com a long time ago... I was like, fucking shit! This guy will kill some people one day...and I was right :erk:

I was not thinking about that you sick0 :lol: but that's part of the jail-torture :rofl:

I was referring more to the fact of living without freedom for the rest of your life, life gets borings... many prisonners suicide so they decided to create anti-suicide jail room :lol: