WTF is up in Canada today...

but it could have been one of those thinks who thinks their cool because they post badass stuff :p

@ Lilly: nope, but if I go to a jail someday, it will be in Norway :p they have television, good food, internet and stuff to live confortable :lol:

MegustaMucho said:
but it could have been one of those thinks who thinks their cool because they post badass stuff :p

@ Lilly: nope, but if I go to a jail someday, it will be in Norway :p they have television, good food, internet and stuff to live confortable :lol:

Means nice assrappers over there? :lol:

Rocksane said:
(VAMPIREFREAKS.COM) the killer was a member of this site :erk: AND I already saw him :erk: :erk:

montreal shooting
* September 14, 2006 *

so yes there's been a lot of press lately regarding a shooting in montreal, where the person involved was a member of this site.
i offer my condolences to the victims and their families, it really is a tragic event. however we do not condone or influence this type of behavior in any way. just because someone goes around shooting people and happens to be a member of vampirefreaks, doesn't mean that this website has influenced him to do such a horrible thing. the goth scene is a very friendly, nurturing, non-violent community and we are very supportive of our users and do not condone any illegal activities. we have an excellent team of administrators who moderate the site, and a useful system which allows all users to report illegal and suspicious activity. thank you to all the users who continue to help us moderate the site.
i do think this event is a tragedy, but i feel that this site is wrongly being associated with the shooting. i'm sure this kid also had accounts on various other sites, but the media likes to associate crimes with gothic culture because it makes a better story for them.
so, i just want to ask our members to really try to set a good example to the world, to show that we really are caring, responsible, non-violent people. in fact i believe we are more mature and responsible than other scenes, in that we value intelligence, part of goth culture is thinking for yourself and being more aware of the world, rather than just following the mainstream trends. don't let a few bad seeds ruin our reputation, we are a great community
Goth Kids are deifnalty no different from everyone else, they just decided tey like a differnet style than most others. It sucks that they get such a bad rep for having a style based on Death, when its just cloths, it means nothing about the person.

What I was saying is, a website that has people putting pictures of themselves with automatic rifles, and the person saying shit like "it would be so cool to shoot up a school and kill innocent people", is anothe story. I know the people who run the site had no way of knowing this fucktard was doing this, and its not their fault at all, and it sucks totall balls the site is under investigation.

Truth be told, this guy could have been stopped if someone saw his page, and said "wow, this guy is crazy someone better keep an eye on him or help him out". But as a contradiction, it can easily be said taht This guy was just fucked out, and there was no way of knowing what he was going to do.

Experts were saying he was using video games to play out his fantasies of killing innocents. Games like Postal 2. And Postal 2 is a boring ass game if you ask me, which shows he was playing the game to kill people, not because it was fun.

AGAIN....I could go on forever. There is really nothign more I can say othr than... I give my condolences to those affected by this tradgedy, he was an insane asswipe who got a kick ot of killing innocent people, and there is no one to blame in this. i dont hink anyone here is really affected so...fuck it....

Id have another drink...but im good fr noww!

that's called misanthropy.

Music may have an influence on the lifestyle but it will not make someone kill another person. When somebody kill people for pleasure, it's only because that person has a serious mental problem, it has nothing to do with the style of music. Unfortunately, the medias here are giving a bad image to Metal (the crazy guy liked Metal) :erk: I think it's pretty stupid cuz we can find violence in other styles of music like rap.

Edit: I just remembered an article I read in the newspaper about the Unholy Alliance tour, with Slayer and CoB. They said "there was no animal sacrife" and "the ambulance did'nt come" and shit like that.

MegustaMucho said:
Music may have an influence on the lifestyle but it will not make someone kill another person.
Dude, here i have to disagree with you. Think about rap music. IT glorify living as a gangster, selling drug and killing people, really. A kid listening to that will be influenced by it. I really think that there is lots of violence in th3 h00d because of rap music. When a black dude hear from a rapper that the way to be cool is to "Stab you in your face, break your brain with your nosebone"(Thats really in a song), they will believe that...or maybe black people are just dumb :erk:

_DJ_british_motard_ said:
Dude, here i have to disagree with you. Think about rap music. IT glorify living as a gangster, selling drug and killing people, really. A kid listening to that will be influenced by it. I really think that there is lots of violence in th3 h00d because of rap music. When a black dude hear from a rapper that the way to be cool is to "Stab you in your face, break your brain with your nosebone"(Thats really in a song), they will believe that...or maybe black people are just dumb :erk:

you should check out the lyrics of many metals bands, you will be surprised :p

The Nerevarine said:
2004-11-21_bush_fox3.jpg
^^ i think thier groping each other secretly below the field of vision lmfao