You guys heard about this bus attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
carry-on?
overhead luggage?
nonsense! such things do not exist!

It's not a fucking plane, you faggot. Most carry-ons would involve purses which might have mace inside them which would only piss the guy off even more. The people were smart by getting off the bus and confining the guy in the bus until authorities arrived.

Flight 93 :)(i hope that's the right plane)

You people are being really fucking retarded, here.

Flight 93 only fought back because they got word of the other attacks, and knew what they had planned to do with the plane. Saving several thousand people, when you're going to die anyways, is not the same as sacrificing yourself needlessly for someone who is probably already dead.

I have a strong suspicion that he was not going to ram the bus into a major American landmark and kill thousands of people... especially since they knew he couldn't start the bus.

Way to compare 2 completely different situations.

I consider those pretty equal, both will kill you really

Have you ever used a fucking Exacto Knife? It can only really kill you in a short amount of time if you slice a major artery or vein. If you have something like a Machete, it can kill you in one blow

I didn't say the outcome was the same, but the context of what happened is the same. A minority took over and the majority did nothing as expected, but that's considered right. I guess you can weigh the fact they were going to die(fuck if I remember that they heard of it or not, its been 2 long) but still, same principle as I see it

I don't think so, but I do know that the guy's wife told him what was going on when he called her, and that's what led the passengers to revolt.

I couldn't remember what exactly happened up to the point where they revolted. I heard a story about a guy on the plane who had commercial flying experience and had a pilot's license and would have probably flown the plane safely had it not gone down

No one ran past the fucker. He ordered everyone off the bus and they all walked off quietly and probably towards the emergency exits rather than through the main entrance which required them to pass the guy.

Also, you can't really throw suitcases on a greyhound bus considering ALL LUGGAGE IS STORED UNDER THE BUS TO MAXIMIZE SPACE FOR ALL PASSENGERS SO THEY CAN BE COMFORTABLE

no not true tbh.
He was sitting towards the back, and all of a sudden he calmly reached over the seat and started stabbing him in the neck. He also didnt tell anyone to get off the bus, they got up and ran( through the main entrance)

Pretty much... anyone who says they would is a self righteous liar.

I'm a self righteous liar then. I'm pretty sure I would try and do something in that kind of situation, if you could be out of hearing distance and I was with friends then I might try and overpower him with their help. I'm weird though tbh.

Well I don't want to walk out and say I did nothing. Depends on your outlook on life.

Status
Not open for further replies.