wtf - they are smiling!!!

off course there's something wrong with the water
Jonas is smiling...

and I would agree, blond is much more suitable for Jonas
He looks totally non intimidating in blond.
With the tired eyes and the smile he looks like a witch from a fairytale
way worse than the zobmie in my dreams

hehe i did see this pcs long ago, like 4 months or maybe 3, i never thought to post them though, it was strange to see this guys in a press conf hehe, hope they dont start making happy songs after this...hehe just kiddin

Wanderer said:
THEY ARE SMILING!!!!! I wont listen them from now on!!!!

:p

PS:Great pics.... except finger eating Jonas... ;)
he's not eating his finger, i think he's adjusting snus.
man, i wish i could buy that shit here.. i've tried it once with alcohol, and got totally dizzy and confused. but it was cool.

Fuckin cool pics! :D
Daniel looked like he was gonna kill someone haha, the "Jonas' finger" one made me laugh, and Anders looks very good :dopey:
And I also think Jonas looks even better with blond hair :)
They all look very good!
Oh, how I love Katatonia :')

the mourner13 said:
When they came to Turkey in 2004 Jonas was blond and I thought it was better...Sweet pics by the way.And daniel is sooooo bored:)

Are you sure he had blond hair??? I saw him two months before they play in Turkey and one month after and he still had black hair....strange...
However....beautiful pic, Jonas should smile more often because everyone is just more beautiful when smiling
Actually they want us to think that they are a depressed band..but they are all happy party people in reality:)
And I´m a supporter of the blond hair..black hair is too fake..well it´s good on Mattias but Jonas is much better with his natural colour...
Edit: i see I´m not the only one who thinks he´s better with blond hair...let´s sign a petition girlz...:)

ether said:
Are you sure he had blond hair??? I saw him two months before they play in Turkey and one month after and he still had black hair....strange...
However....beautiful pic, Jonas should smile more often because everyone is just more beautiful when smiling
Actually they want us to think that they are a depressed band..but they are all happy party people in reality:)
And I´m a supporter of the blond hair..black hair is too fake..well it´s good on Mattias but Jonas is much better with his natural colour...
Edit: i see I´m not the only one who thinks he´s better with blond hair...let´s sign a petition girlz...:)
Really strange cos I'm so sure that he was blond.Could I be that idiot?Maybe;)

Really nice pics. The article is dead sarcastric in my opinion but I can really imagine it says the truth about the clumsy reception in Moscow. The promoters wanted money for taking a picture with the Kata guys o_O Wtf? :ill:

l_press_19.jpg

My heart just skipped a beat while looking at this picture.
Oh well, nevermind.

(Although...that is the only pictures of Jonas that I've seen where he's smiling...)

What Katatonia is about is us channeling all of the negativity within us into it. That is the only thing the world sees from us. The dark side because that is what Katatonia is about. We are not 24 hours a day manic-depressives. We channel everything out of Katatonia because that is where we connect on a musical level the most.
(From an interview with Anders.)

Really, it isn't a surprise to see a member of the band smiling in a photo. And in any case, I do realize that the thread was made jokingly anyway... :)

Overlord Purple Rainbow said:
Whoa...Katatonia fangirls...

I didn't know they existed...

This is a good thing...they may make it big afterall... :D

Yeah here is another Katatonia fangirl :lol: I guess, there are many more out there....

And whether Jonas looks better with blond or black hair, it is not so important....he looks good anyway ;) he is actually exactly one day older than I am.