Wtf ????

pzy

photoshop addicted
why the fuck must such a great country be so fucking far away from me :-(((
why the fuck do i have to live in fucking germany ???
please is someone able to explain it to me ???

regards

Pzy

-------------------------------------
feel free to visit http://www.katatonia.de

Originally posted by pzy

even cause i live in germany, here everything sucks :-(

really? i want to visit Germany!!! you have Wacken and BYH in your country! many cool bands are there, not that bad i guess :)
but try to visit here someday! i think it's very different here. and Chile is cool too, i love chile wine :D what is the metal scene is like in Chile?

:)

well, there's a lot of metal over here, but there's no support from the record labels. You have to search under the stones to find bands they're really good. Have you heard Criminal? they're chilean and they have been all around the world. now, they're on England recording thy're new CD. A lot of chilean bands are on www.rockaxis.cl ,although it's in spanish.
PD: yes, the chilean wine is the best thing over here!!! ;-P

I am in Sweden, ain't no picnic here either, it's friggin cold and I am a finn, damnit, I should be used to cold.
Why I am telling this, I have no idea, but I would love to visit Japan some day, I think the old culture is rather cool, unlike the finnish one, which I find really boring.

@pzy
I hope not everything sucks there, I am coming for a short visit next month. Hell, at least Agathodaimon is from there :D

Originally posted by chileanmetal
I would like to go there Salamurhaaja, to freeze my butt off!!! hahaha! I would like to ask something: Do you speak Swedish? How do you say "All I Know Is That I Don't Know Anything, But I'm still not Sure"? Thanx

Um, I don't really speak swedish, I understand a bit of it and can write some really simple sentences but how to say that is pretty much beyond my skill, sorry :confused:
And trust me, during winter you wouldn't wanna visit here, summer is all together different tho, it's rather nice.
During winter we go to like -20 to -30C and summer is about the opposite, quite odd if you ask me :cool:

to Salamurhaaja: well i know a girl from sweden (she is singer and vocalist of DRACENA) and she told me that it is quite cool there in sweden and i think even the people there rock more than here :)

to all others : im sorry for not visiting so often but i have some hard work to do at the moment :-(

and if anyone from japan would like to come and take a short trip`round germany say hello to me and come on for some beers :)

regards

Pzy

FUCK!!! I didn't know that in Sweden the weather was so changing!!! and I'm complaning that there are 12ºC in the morning!!!:D
Well, don't worry about the phrase, but can you give a little help? I REALLY need that, please. Could you tell somebody to tell you the translation, please?

Yep, the weather here in the nordic countries is rather odd and it sometimes changes within hours.
I'll see what I can do about the sentence.

Have you heard Criminal? they're chilean and they have been all around the world. now, they're on England recording thy're new CD. A lot of chilean bands are on www.rockaxis.cl ,although it's in spanish.
PD: yes, the chilean wine is the best thing over here!!! ;-P

what ashame i haven't heard Criminal. i'll look for their CD next time i go to the shop. and thank you for the link.. but i had no idea where shall i go?
talking about the chilen wine, i love the one which a cute cat on the label... i forgot the name though.. :p what's the weather like it there?

Japan rocks....best sake I've ever had. For some reason doesn't taste the same in the states. Gotta love the sake version of a kegger :)

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja
I think the old culture is rather cool, unlike the finnish one, which I find really boring.

@pzy
I hope not everything sucks there, I am coming for a short visit next month. Hell, at least Agathodaimon is from there :D

Oh why i envy you it's cool to live there! i'm so much impressed you know, just imagining someone from Chile, Finland, Germany and Japan are gathering here in the very tiny space of the web world... we were probably raised up in the different ways, we have different cultures, but we all love metal? interesting!! :D

pzy, that means you'll buy me some beers if i go there? :D

Binky, have you ever been there? yes we have many kinds of Sake here, which might not be sold in the US. you like dry one? sorry for my ignorance but what's the kegger?

Originally posted by junnie from the east

what ashame i haven't heard Criminal. i'll look for their CD next time i go to the shop. and thank you for the link.. but i had no idea where shall i go?
talking about the chilen wine, i love the one which a cute cat on the label... i forgot the name though.. :p what's the weather like it there?

I really recommend you "Victimized", Criminal's first CD. Have you ever heard "Slayer" from the US? well, the singer and bassist, Tom Araya is Chilean!!!:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:!!
the weather here is nice, now (april/may) it's autummn, so suddenly it's cludy, then windy, rainy, and sunny!!!:lol:, but un July (winter), it's REALLY cold and lots of raining, and where I live, there's no snow!:mad:.
PS: the wine you drank it's called "gato negro" (black cat)! I really like the mix made from 4 parts of red wine and 1 part of Coca-cola! it's calles JOTE!!!

Originally posted by pzy
why the fuck must such a great country be so fucking far away from me :-(((
why the fuck do i have to live in fucking germany ???
please is someone able to explain it to me ???

errrrrrr..... I live in Malaysia. Hope that helps.