WTF!!!???

outerone

Alchemy of the Sorcerer
Feb 9, 2006
San Francisco
What is this world coming to? I was just sent a link to this band called Attack Attack. So I ignorantly decided to check it out... then :OMG:

First by the look of the band I thought, oh another metal core band full of 13 year olds. But no it doesnt end there, these guys mix trance techno with emo metal. And they are not the only band out there doing this. I found another band that mixes autotune, ghetto rap and screamo!! How can this be happening!!

To add to my sorrow, their whole graphic look is teddy bears meets metal, meets 80s, meets American Apparel. I already dont like this new wave of 80s ugly coming back, now its in metal?

As I felt the world around me collapsing I had to post this here in hopes on finding solace... please just join me in hating this horse dung that I have stepped on.

http://www.myspace.com/attackattack

Well, they are clearly not serious. I mean the song turns into euro-dance at 2:45...

"Weird Al" Yankovic was also not serious.

As I felt the world around me collapsing I had to post this here in hopes on finding solace... please just join me in hating this horse dung that I have stepped on.

the world doesn't end just because there's music out there that you find horrible.

Let's stay fair: you don't like it and that's ok. I just listened to it and I like it. It's not great but it's ok. I find the euro-techno part amusing.

the world doesn't end just because there's music out there that you find horrible.

Let's stay fair: you don't like it and that's ok. I just listened to it and I like it. It's not great but it's ok. I find the euro-techno part amusing.

It's fucking garbage.

Wll, I wouldn't take the risk to expose myself to a massive loss of sanity and a to Cosmic-horror experience either, so, I'm going to stay here,, far waya from the dark corners of the earth where these bands of demons want to take me. They are the old ones....

thank you guys, I needed some support :)

And yes {-sapob-}, this genre really needs to die soon. Maybe a head on collision with a giant big rigged driving at 150 mph, on the front are attached giant rusty sharpened metal pipes and the truck is loaded with napalm.

Rather than listen to this music that you dislike, put on something that you do like.

Problem solved.

Well I just discovered Pantheon I, and that was a full blown assault of metal that I needed. Its black and its dark and it breathes the true wrath. Check it out people!!!!!!

let's make an anti-Fred thread while on it!!1

I don't like mustard, I don't eat mustard.