www.unisound.se

Yeh simple and effectve. I like it. Dans done so many of my favourite albums.

Looks good!

That "tracks mixed by Dan" -thing is great especially for those who are going to make an album. The Portfolio-section is interesting, a damn long list... :)

Photos from the studio itself would be great...

The whole idea with the price per minute stuff is that U can easily budget you stuff and I can mix one song here and two songs there. I mean...I think the new thing will be to have a few kick ass sounding songs to play on You Tube or MySpace, then once u get a good deal, we can go on with the rest. Maybe your new album consists of coverversions from S.O.D. "Ballad of Jimi Hendrix", "Diamonds and rust" and the immortal "E", "E-verb" and "Micro E" trilogy from Wehrmacht..that should be around 20 seconds ;)

Dan

What about (Novembre - The Blue) I didn't see it listed there.
I added it now, thanks for the information!

---

Thanks for all the compliments regarding the site! :)

If anyone got any comments or see any errors etc just contact me, there's a link at the bottom of the site or you can simply use this forum.

a small grammatical mistake too...

Dan have been working with recordings since his early teens and have mixed albums ranging from progressive rock to grindcore.

has???

PS : has dan ever been captured in any other picture than that?? that seems like the only pic that is all over the internet, no other pic AT ALL...