www.unisound.se

For the medley of songs, can you please make a list or description of all the bands/song fragments that are in it? Would be nice for some people. :)

Sorry, I was hit by a revelation. I think that news, events, new releases, or anything should be posted either on the homepage or on a completely new tab. That would be a good way to stay updated on big news.

Two suggestions here. First, we have another grammar issue b/c "of" is a preposition and can't be at the end of a sentence. :danceboy:
Complete nonsense. Prepositions can be at the end of sentences.

What did you step on?

Whoa! Look! A sentence ending in a preposition. But wait, that's illegal. Okay, let's try again.

What did you step?

Fuck! That doesn't work. I know!

On what did you step?

Fuck yes! Oh, but wait...no one fucking talks like that! Even Yoda says that sounds retarded. End the sentence with a preposition. Grammar school rules are stupid.

All, but one or All but one? That, which does not belong or That which does not belong? Remember those rules! Commas before which and but. Please. I before E, except after C, remember? Oh? Thier or Their? Thier, right? I before E, except after C! Pffft! Fuck those stupid rules right in the ass.

You have been schooled, my friend.