XM plays Opeth!

Risquit

Sep 16, 2003
San Diego
Visit site
Anybody else have XM radio? The Liquid Metal Channel (42) plays Opeth regularly. Just heard "Karma" today. 100 other channels for you variety seekers. Besides LM, the blues, comedy, and progressive rock channels rule.

Yeah, its satellite radio. It cost about $150 for the tuner and antenna and $9.99 monthly for the service. Its worth every penny. For those of you are absolutely sick of FM radio, this is your salvation. You hear shit you will never hear on regular radio (today I heard a new song from Stratavarius).

I checked the XM website some days ago, got in the LIQUID METAL CHANNEL section, and read some shit like this:

"In this station, you'll listen to: (a list of nu-metal bands)"

pfffffffffffffff.....
I don't want it... unless there's a real metal station.

If you call Goatwhore, In Flames, Suffocation, Hatebreed, Vampire Moose, The Black Dahlia, Napalm Death, Amon Amarth, Disfear, Nothingface, Dimmu Borgir, Lamb of God, Opeth, and Cradle of Filth nu-metal.

Actually there is a nu-metal channel (48) and it sucks. In fact, Liquid Metal's DJ's make fun of it all the time.

- From XMRADIO.COM:

What you'll hear:

Mudvayne
Internal Primates Forever
Machine Head
Nausea
Slipknot
Heretic Anthem
American Head Charge
Just So You Know

Dry Kill Logic (Don't know the band but the name sounds nu)
Assfault

Diecast (Don't know the band but the name sounds nu)
Singled Out

Diesel Machine (Don't know the band but the name sounds nu)
Dissection
Chimaira (not exactly nu-metal but it's not metal.)
Options

Blehhh I thought all they played was this kind of shit, but Risquit, now that you tell me they play Goatwhore, In Flames, Suffocation, The Black Dahlia Murder, Napalm Death, Amon Amarth, Dimmu Borgir and Opeth, I think I might get it. Thanks. :D

Risquit... do you use MSN messenger?