yawn

I would have figured as much too with the chili peppers.

I see your point moto. It's hard for me to relate. As big a fan I am of many bands and perhaps in some cases more so, Anthrax is the only band I've ever really posted in their boards.

It's a different world we live in now just a few years later I guess. People are all on fb or twitter .

There ia another band I like more than Anthrax, but I too only post on this board. I even though I wasn't a member back then, I remember Black13 or Mr WU posting every now and again. As a muso, I would like to see more interactive content in regards to equipment, how hey achieve tones, all that stuff. I like this board, I like the good and the bad and the humour, you can learn a lot.

There ia another band I like more than Anthrax, but I too only post on this board. I even though I wasn't a member back then, I remember Black13 or Mr WU posting every now and again. As a muso, I would like to see more interactive content in regards to equipment, how hey achieve tones, all that stuff. I like this board, I like the good and the bad and the humour, you can learn a lot.

I think Stompmosher killed this board when he joined and took it over :D

LOL. It was quite active then. You need to show more Tetstament Vids LOL.

Come on, Stompmosher. Those vids are awesome. Chuck Billy even plays guitar on his mic stand. How totally, unbelievably wicked is that? One can only top that by playing bongo on the belly.

I haven't posted here in a while either, I'm on every other day but there hasn't been much going on. I am going to see them in Tampa on the next leg so I'm pumped about that and will be posting my review. I agree about the accessibility of the band, back in the Stomp days I kept in regular contact with Charlie and when I met him he knew who I was so I knew I wasn't talking to a record label person, that was the greatest thing ever to me when I was 19. I loved hanging out with them but I'm definitely not paying to do it. I've never been to the venue in Tampa so I'm excited to go to a new place and also to see Testament again. I just wish Chuck would stop with the guitar-mic stand thing, a little is OK but the whole show god damn lol

LOL Those vids were great no denying. It just hate all the comparing. It's fine until shit happens LOL. Actually, I'm waiting for Kilrland and The Medication to say Chuck Billy plays better guitar on his mic-stand than I do for real LOL..........