YAY! another DoDS reissue!

It says there it comes with a bonus EP of Jhva Elohim Meth
Is that like bonus tracks on the same cd or it come with a rerelease of jhva cd?

This Russian edition is also shown in the 'Albums' section on the official website... I must say I really like the albumcover!

Yes.....I bought the black lodge DODS......and yes I feel bad about it.....I bought it from a guy on ebay and wouldnt even buy it off ebay for shame that someone would notice......so I bought it completely independant of ebay or blacklodge.....it was just some random dude who had one....I actually felt bad enough that I have not persued any other re-releases....even to make my collection infamously completer than complete.....I must humbly apologise to the world and to katatonia.....for betraying the band I shall bring this DODS blacklodge re-issue and we may break it together in Detroit......I also will accept a stern talking to and agree to buy at least one round of drinks for the band.....:worship:

I actually got this Russian one, The JEM tracks are on the same disk as the other ones for those who wondered. It actually has a very nice booklet.

Cerulean said:
Oh sorry about my earlier post, I thought this would be an illegal edition again.
The other one isn't illegal either. Black Lodge just licensed/bought the (whole?) No Fashion catalogue and re-issued a bunch of those albums.. I think the only fuss about that DoDS re-issue was about the cover and the use of the new logo, making it appear as a new Kata-release or something, trying to lure the fans into buying it.. But then I would still blame it on the stupidity of the fan in question who bought it for being stupid and not read the album title and tracklist..

MadTinus said:
The other one isn't illegal either. Black Lodge just licensed/bought the (whole?) No Fashion catalogue and re-issued a bunch of those albums.. I think the only fuss about that DoDS re-issue was about the cover and the use of the new logo, making it appear as a new Kata-release or something, trying to lure the fans into buying it.. But then I would still blame it on the stupidity of the fan in question who bought it for being stupid and not read the album title and tracklist..

peaceville bought our entire backcatalogue incl dods, so the entire katatonia discography is now in the hands of peaceville, a better home at least.

but what was said above is not true at all. black lodge illegally released dods indeed, but not only that one, the debut albums from marduk and dissection (and probably all the others as well) ....

from marduks website:

June 1st 2005

It has been known to us that Black lodge/ Sound pollution or whatever they like to call themselves are going to re issue the classic Marduk "Dark Endless" album without owning the copyright or anything whatsoever regarding that album.Therfore Blooddawn have decided to re issue it by themselves to avoid having a bootleg version being released by Black lodge.

dissection also gained back the rights for their two albums and re-released them on their own label.

and for yer information, black lodge is nothing but a pathetic incarnation of the rotten limbs of no fashion.