Yes!!! yes!!!!!

Brood of Evil

The Drapery Falls
Jan 8, 2003
NS, Canada
www.myspace.com
Me and my former ex-girlfriend are back together!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!
I love her so much, I would die for her, I want to cry!!!! :cry::cry:
I don't know what to say or think, because..this is unreal...I feel in awe...

I'm sorry I posted this here maybe it's kinda cheesy I don't know...but I wanted to say it, I wanted to express how I feel for her, I LOVE HER GODDAMNIT!!!!!!!!

From your happyness, I'd guess to say that she dumped you the first time. Watch her closely for a while, if somebody has hurt you once, there is a good chance that they will hurt you again...

No, I was not dumped, it was a mutual agreement because things weren't going so well. But I never stopped loving her, we just decided we would rather lose a relationship than a friendship, as I think it's more important and more fundamental. We just had to make that foundation stronger somehow, and we did :)

Brood of Evil said:
Me and my former ex-girlfriend are back together!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!
I love her so much, I would die for her, I want to cry!!!! :cry::cry:
I don't know what to say or think, because..this is unreal...I feel in awe...

I'm sorry I posted this here maybe it's kinda cheesy I don't know...but I wanted to say it, I wanted to express how I feel for her, I LOVE HER GODDAMNIT!!!!!!!!

very cool, im very happy for you! fuck being careful, cherish every moment you can and make the most of it.

anybody doesnt like you posting about it, fuck them twice. how could anybody not want to tell people when they are in love? i like hearing about it-people talking when they feel the best they possibley can.

it isnt cheesey and it isnt something you should apologise for-YOU LOVE HER GODDAMNIT!!!!!!!!

thats so sweet :)
its so nice to see you so happy about this, sort of makes me think there IS love out there ...
ok there, back to my old cynical self

duckattack said:
I've got my own ex that I'd like nothing more than to be back together with. I've never been hung up over anyone like this before, and it's driving me crazy. It's getting easier, but not fast enough!

ahhhh so thats why yer ignoren me now, cuz i made the remark about finding the right one one day and shes still the right one-sorry boss