Yet again, more raw tracks.....

By the way MKS, mighty cool download section you've got! Any chance that the samples will be available for those of us still using SoundReplacer?

ARuby said:
By the way MKS, mighty cool download section you've got! Any chance that the samples will be available for those of us still using SoundReplacer?

Actually, no. I've decided to avoid the legality issues that would come with hosting samples.

I suggest to people that have gog files to post them on drumagog forum.

MKS said:
Actually, no. I've decided to avoid the legality issues that would come with hosting samples.

I suggest to people that have gog files to post them on drumagog forum.

Sure, see the problem. :) Any idea when the tracks will be out?

It will be late. I'm at home right now. Prolly after midnight US eastern time.

Slow upload. My internet connection sux balls today.

I'm at 58%.

Trust me. For those of you wanting some more raw tracks to have fun with, I got some goodies being uploaded.

-Another COAST track that I never posted.

-A non-metal band. More like Green Day meets The Mars Volta. I know you guys like metal but this lets you try something different. The band gave me permission to post the tracks. Heck, I already hired Splatt88 and CJWall to mix them but you guys can take a shot at it too.

-Buried by Angels - Both tracks including the cover they recorded.

-Pain Awaiting - Please give this a try again. I need a few good examples for the band.

BBA should be live later today (I HOPE).

Wow, great man! Thanks a bunch. It's not legal to use them for anything but fun right?

Honestly, you can do whatever you want with them as long as you don't make money doing it and give credit where credit is due. Feel free to use them as mixing/mastering examples.

I post the mixes as examples too and when I do, I clearly state who mixed and mastered the tune.

The bands do not care. To them, it gives them a little extra exposure and who can complain about that. And kudos to the bands for letting themselves be put under a microscope.

ARuby said:
Are the Sneap kick/snare samples to be found anywhere?

There is a link to the gog files in my in my sig.

Or you can go directly to drumagog.com.

Oh, great, wanted to ask that anyways, but actually I ment the Sneap samples :)