Yeti

IceSage

Jul 18, 2005
No need to cringe, Matt. ;)

Since I always see the Yeti guys at your shows (what better advertising is there than that?), I think about their music every time I see you guys live. So I've been listening to their music quite a bit lately and even ordered some of their merch, believe it or not.

Anyway, have you guys discussed doing any shows with them during the coming year? I'm guessing you'll just plan that as the opportunities arise, eh? Also, do you know if they have any intentions of linking up with a forum?

Cool. I would also like to know something about Yeti/Sleeping by the Riverside. I feel like Yeti - Self Titled is an amazing slab of metal. I also really like the song "Something to Say" by Sleeping by the Riverside. I thought I noticed a similarity in one of the vocal styles between Yeti and that song. Maybe I am way behind on this, but what are the connections between Yeti and SbtR?

ack

. if your referring to "mystic'' it was only a single and is now out of print..i can post it on Yeti's myspace or email you the song..As far SBTR connection Yeti's original drummer who played drums on the self titled album was the drummer/guitar/primary song writer for SBTR(Who is my little brother)..other than that no vocal connection other some back ups and few random vocal parts i did on some of thier songs on almost all their albums..anyway hope this answered your question if not feel free to ask more..

Asgrim

So, are you saying the only songs available outside of the Self Titled release, is a single track called Mystic? I thought there was another full CD.

And the vox I was thinking were backup/random vocals, I think.

ack

The 'Niflheim' cd is also long out-of-print, correct? Last I heard they were on backorder.

IceSaga correct me if i'm wrong did i meet you at the RoyalAnguish/Yeti Booomerz show last year? And we talked about something particular? i want to make sure i'm talking to the right person so if it was you you'll know what i am talking about...

the releases are as follow Self titled,mystic,Niflheim,DVD all which well be able to download or watch on myspace in the very near future..probably by this weekend...

My hair's been called a lot of things, but a bonnet? Really, it's more like a helmet. How metal is that? (Don't answer that!) Anyway, I'm glad I finally got to gab with you again there, Asgrim. The Ocala show blew my face off and now I have to eat through... a different orifice. :erk: