you and alcohol

TheFourthHorseman said:
Not be afraid of it maybe, but I think people should avoid getting drunk as a skunk. It can't do anything good that a moderate amount of alcohol wouldn't.
Don't be so uptight for god's sake.

*says a person who hasn't been drinking anything in 4 weeks*

Well, I'm old and wise so I always have equal quantites of water and alcohol. Saves one from the hangover.

Lolita Vampiriá said:
Don't be so uptight for god's sake.
Oh I am so sorry! I didn't realize I was supposed to conform to the standard of regularly being wasted out of my mind. How could I have been so foolish? Woe is me.
Now I'm being uptight.

TheFourthHorseman said:
That always happens to me the morning after...when I'm drinking it's quite the opposite.
dito, how the fuck can you get "very horny" while being drunk?

hmm hangover... sucks... but it's also somehow a well appreciated feeling. but it's only good if i wake up after 10am.

:lol:

priceless

the morning after Im usually trying to remember (or trying NOT to remember) what I did the previious night
I also drink tea. and eat a lot. and I can't sleep in, ever

edit: Oh, and its very common to get horny while drunk, Im actually surprised no one had mentioned it before.

well, let's remember there's a difference between women and men in that department. :p

I definitely don't run around with a boner
not mine at least :p

ok I've contributed enough to this thread

Or not enough :p.

It's pretty hard (pardon the pun) to run around with a boner when you're drunk, hell, even if you can get it up you wont be coming without hours of work :p.

Nick

Im the typical philosopher drunk type. For some reason i find a way to lead people into controvercial or existencial stuff and the like. Maybe because im always the last one to get drunk so by the time im getting a bit drunk everyone is already more receptive to my subjects of conversation