You and your shower habbits

Haha i make the mohawk... i laughed at the drawing penis part but sadly i don't even have enough artistic skills for that. :rofl:

I love taking a shower. I usually end up burning 30-40 minutes in there. Although, I do tend to get a lot done in that 30-40 minute span. I brush my teeth, shave, shampoo/condition, go over my body REAL good like momma said to, improve on my death metal growl, practice my pelvic thrusts, and then some inappropriate things if the mood so happens to strike me.

Murder face plays the bass with it lmao. I used to sleep standing in shower too. Now I don't, I'm pretty used to showering at 5:00 am. when I'm not zombie like in shower sometimes I pretend I have a guitar and do like playing it, and yeah, its fucking strange. I do that almost every time I want to play guitar and don't have one near. That would be al school time, but there are some exceptions.

Depends if its before lectures or after. If its before I'm very swift - ten minutes in scalding water with a good hard scrubbing. If its after, I like to leave the door open so I can hear the music better and use a sponge and exfoliating bath products.

I usually fall asleep standing up... or masturbate. Usually its a toss-up cause there's only enough hot water to do one or the other.