You and your shower habbits

mutantllama

Nov 24, 2005
Maine
When ever I take a shower I take the shower head and I start headbanging. Then I notice how much time I have been waisting so then I quickly wash my hair and clean up.

I never take less than 20min when I shower. And I drench myself in close-to-boiling water.

Srsly. Showers are just for getting clean. No offence, but having habits is a little bit wierd, depending on what they are of course.

Headbanging with the showerhead ranks HIGH up there.

Srsly. Showers are just for getting clean. No offence, but having habits is a little bit wierd, depending on what they are of course.

Headbanging with the showerhead ranks HIGH up there.

Showers are more than for just getting clean and showerheads can be used for more than just headbanging :lol:

Other than becoming zestfully clean, I just try to detangle my hair; usually a good shampoo will do his easily... but I haven't had a good shampoo for at least a week now :lol:

Boiling showers are awesome btw.

Boiling showers rule but I usually have to tone it down a bit as I'll find myself daydreaming and then realising I've actually just stood there being sprinkled with water for the past 30 minutes :lol:

i prefer taking a bath than a shower. It takes quite some thime with long hair to wash them, and i dont like to stand up without really moving for a long time. When i lived at my parents, i used to listen to music while i was taking a bath, but now i dont listen to music anymore.

I don't like boiling showers. Of course I live in Phoenix where it doesn't go under the 90s until November, so I normally take cold showers when I am not going with luke warm. I haven't taken a bath in a long time. There's just something to laying in a puddle of your own filth that just turns me off...

Although I don't have any weird shower habits. I just get in, wash my hair, soap myself up, rinse, wash my hair again since I like my long hair clean, and get out. I am so boring.

When I take a shower in the morning I usually fall asleep.

I also like making a shampoo Mohawk.

I sometimes spike my hair when I'm in the shower.

As much as I hate to admit it I sometimes Rap in the shower. Almost all the time RATM songs.

Stayed in a motel yesterday for a veterans day thing I had to attend (and record) - the shower SUCKED.

Damn you Motel 6
Aaarrrghhh.gif

Did they leave the light on for you?

Anyway, when I take showers in the morning, I usually just stand there for a few minutes with the water on to help me wake up. Other than that, I don't do anything unusual.

Did they leave the light on for you?

Anyway, when I take showers in the morning, I usually just stand there for a few minutes with the water on to help me wake up. Other than that, I don't do anything unusual.

^Are you sure, I mean everyone loves to fart in the shower, Its amazing the different echoing sounds you get from farting in the shower and the smell :yell:FARKINELL how the f*ck does that smell get through the power of water....Pooooowee...Stiiiiiinky bum.....:lol:

Edit: By the way farting in the shower is good, as long as you don't follow through.......:lol:

you lucky sods, in Brisbane its a 4 minute shower for us, are dam levels are down to 20% we need a lot of rain.....:cry:please....:cry:

i always shower/bathe in the evening, i hate waking up early so why would I wake up even earlier just for a shower that I can take before i go to bed?

I have kind of a small hot water heater so my showers are not long or the water turns cold.

Some people slip on soap in the shower and crack their heads open.It's funny to see them lying unconscious.They are easy to take advantage of.

SHowers are the best time of the day after just getting up..Right after the shower you feel good and clean and you get dressed...but right then and for the rest of the day its never as good..

^Are you sure, I mean everyone loves to fart in the shower, Its amazing the different echoing sounds you get from farting in the shower and the smell :yell:FARKINELL how the f*ck does that smell get through the power of water....Pooooowee...Stiiiiiinky bum.....:lol:

Edit: By the way farting in the shower is good, as long as you don't follow through.......:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Finally somebody who knows life is about