You and your shower habbits

doesnt headbanging in the shower just flick water and shampoo or whatever everywhere?

Headbanging with wet hair as I imagine it to be ... sucks

o_O odd but fun!

never a morning bath, more of a later efternoon one since thats when i wake up. *laaaaazy*

only baths!

i tend to put my head under the surface, hold on to the edges and pull myself back and forth under the water til there is no water left!

I take hot showers for like, 20 minutes long or more. Also, when I'm done I start headbanging to get some water off, also it helps me measure how much my hair is growing :) (still in a growing process).
Oh, and this one time, I slipped in the shower (without getting hurt), and after I did, I realised it made me feel happy for some reason. It was really weird.

I wash my hair and condition it, then I shave some places and pluck my eyebrows, they're so thin I'm not gonna have any left by the time I'm 20. Then I get out and use nice-smelling lotion ^^

I sometimes masturbate in the shower. It feels good.

i masturbate every time i'm in the shower, i'm horny 24/7, hair shampoo works really well as masturbation lube, and when i squirt, everything is washed away down the drain, as opposed to having to catch it in Kleenex

... How'd I know this thread would inevitably degenerate into conversations about masturbation...

I don't think I have any shower habits, other than me never adjusting the water cold/hotness before I go into the shower.

I usually take shower in a public places such as: gym. So it happens I am among other naked ladies. It is better not to have any habbits then ;)
At home I use the bath only. You cannot really read while having a shower ;)