you bloody e-fascists

mehdi.i.e.e.e

New Metal Member
Feb 28, 2002
i cant believe you guys keep censoring any thread that doesnt praise sw*no. thats what i call e-fascism for gods sake :erk:

I'd say you're just wasting your time...the point of those threads was absolutely nothing,nada. I'm glad this board at least has some moderation,unlike the Arch Enemy and Opeth boards for example.
If the criticism would've been constructive then they could've at least evolved into discussions but the only thing that could've come out of those threads was another flame war...
The sad thing is that my post with the question about the Nightingale live album got erased too.

but still, censorship is bad. your man had the right to state his opinion. you e-nazis!

There's been a fair number of.. well, I don't want to say anti-swano.. but threads that give Swano's work a less than great review.. and you don't see that shit being thrown out.

When people decide to cut their maturity in half and post a bunch of "LOL DOODS SWANO SUX O HAY LOOK AT ME IM A BIG FAT ATTENTION WHORE" threads.. then yes, they have every right to have their.. "rights".. taken from them.

Reactions: fireangel
yeah well, i thought rasher had a point tho. but most of you guys dont like to admit that point. feels like opeths forum in here :lol: