You have not lived...

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
...until you have seen Dimmu Borgir live! I wasn't expecting much when I went, but omfg they were really quite amazing. One of the best live acts I've ever seen. I have the setlist, so I'll post it soon, along with a bunch of pics, cuz I was on the gate the whole night right infront of ICS Vortex. I tried to get backstage after te show but Dimmu just wanted it lowkey because it is just the start of the tour so they aren't partying too hard yet, they just wanted a few whores and that was it I guess, lol. Aw well, I also go the Devildriver setlist and got it signed. Now I'm gonna get some breakfast!

DIMMU! \m/

:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

...until you have seen Dimmu Borgir live! I wasn't expecting much when I went, but omfg they were really quite amazing. One of the best live acts I've ever seen. I have the setlist, so I'll post it soon, along with a bunch of pics, cuz I was on the gate the whole night right infront of ICS Vortex. I tried to get backstage after te show but Dimmu just wanted it lowkey because it is just the start of the tour so they aren't partying too hard yet, they just wanted a few whores and that was it I guess, lol. Aw well, I also go the Devildriver setlist and got it signed. Now I'm gonna get some breakfast!

DIMMU! \m/

:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

then why didn't you get in? you're over qualfied for that! :D

Well, like them or not, they put on a great performance, nailed every part. Besides, they play like 5 songs at Wacken?? You need to see them headline!

Id see them live only to teach them how to be grim and true and maybe even brutal if they're lucky.

I really hate Dimmu Borgir but I've heard that seeing them in show is like watching a bad horror movie. Can be nice.
No, they were awesome. I was not expecting them to be as great as they were, especially ICS Vortex, it was all in all an amazing experience, I wish I colud go to Quebec or another show and see them again :(:(

Id see them live only to teach them how to be grim and true and maybe even brutal if they're lucky.
A kitten has a better chance at teaching them that than you. Besides what kind of gayass internet faggotry is that? gr1m? tr00? gtfo the intrawebzz d00d. Maybe you can teach them how to spell like a retard who's jsut been forcefed a hit of crack.

DB can kiss my black ass, a big production just means that they can raise the ticket price

I would have gone to that show for Kataklysm, if I had money :p

Dude, you suck :( it was an awesome show, wish you coulda came. I don't give a fuck what anyone says. Dimmu did not suck. Whoever says that is stupid. They are just judgemental assholes who haven't a clue wtf they're talking about. Aw well, I was on the gate it was awesome. Also, I tried calling Rock_Hydra, we were sposed to meet up at the show, I left him a message on his voicemail but he never called me back so :confused: ?? ionna