you know what? if i am going to pay $2 for a subway ride, I WANT A FUCKING SEAT

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
there are never seats! it's like sardines! it's like taking a fucking nazi train to a death camp! and they're raising the fucking prices!!!!

FUCKING SHIT! :Shedevil: :Shedevil: :Shedevil:

you're not kidding dude. like, at least one out of every 5 people take up more than one seat with their big asses. and i can tell they're looking at me like "fuck off skinny little SLUT" whenever i am eyeing them

saying brown people are more interesting than white people is condescending and the subject of my next research paper: "from 'magic my pals' to 'party my pals'".

<------- plz see avatar xfer.

also, i honestly just really think that the white people on the train in the morning are gross b/.c they're all like me: pasty, bleary eyed, half hit in the ass, bored, stupid, bedraggled, and creepy.

one of my roommates in philly ended up leaving the volunteer program partially because he wasn't used to being the only white person within blocks and blocks of his house, and on the train in the morning.

i remember when my old roommate came here to live with me from CA he was mortified b/c we were the only white people in the zip code. but then he liked it and didn't want to move when he found a place in manhattan.

g_the-golden-child.jpg