Your 5 favorite Metal vocalists

Thanks troops, but as they say, great minds think alike, so we BOTH have great taste :D

Aces: you are right, what the hell is james thinking with all his yeahhs and babys he is adding to the songs...not good! It aint a country and western band! :eek:

Originally posted by Kem
Hmmm....

Jon Schaffer

Dude, I think you might mean Matt Barlow - he is Iced Earth's vocalist, Schaffer is the songwriter/guitarist.

As for my faves, in no particular order:

1. Matt Barlow
2. Bruce Dickinson
3. Ozzy Osbourne
4. Mikael Akerfeldt
5. Hansi Kursch

Jon Schaffer has actually sang quite a few songs for Iced Earth........ His most memorable in my mind being Dantes Inferno. No, he didnt sing the whole song, Matt does most of it, but Jon does the bits where he screams "Lucifer"....... and the parts near that bit.
Matt is the man, but Jon's vox in that song fit the mood perfectly!

Yes yes, ok. I did mean Matt Barlow in fact :) I just always immediately associate Iced Earth with Jonny. Momentary lapse of something-or-other there.

Jon still rules though :D
You know who else is good? That dude from Rhapsody. Whats his name...Luca Turelli? And Kai Hansen too! What champs :)

The nelson twins?? Didnt thay sing that song love and affection?

"I cant live without your love and affection...i cant face another night on my own" :D

Kemmy i think your thinking of Fabio...once again Luca is the guitarist hehehhe and Kai hansen sings for Iron Saviour..and another band who'e name excapes me atm

You know who else is good? That dude from Rhapsody. Whats his name...Luca Turelli? And Kai Hansen too! What champs

Hahahah yes, Fabio is his name actually. I've done it again. But I know Kai definitely sings in Gamma Ray and that he used to be in Helloween...right?