YOUR Anathema track?

Deep and One Last Goodbye. One Last Goodbye holds the title of being the only song that has made me cry, as I was listening to it after a bad love life related situation occured in my life.

Angel

A Dying Wish, Angelica, Fragile Dreams, Make it Right (F.F.S.), Leave no trace are the best from each album (sorry I don't like the first ones)

But I have to say there are no bad songs at all :)

Empty has to be the song that most speaks to me. Shame on me, of course, because, besides AFDTE, that's the only other Anathema album I have.

Yes, shame on me :D But they're still, easily, one of my favorite bands.

Yay! One last goodbye is what got me hooked, like Annie :D
Then it was Angelica...
What really made me search for more was that I liked a couple of songs from different albums so i wanted to get to know the rest... :)

Originally posted by Diamond Dave
Even though it's not my favourite, it probably has to be Fragile Dreams, simply because it was the first Anathema track I heard. And it bloody impressed me!

same here!

Hey everyone, i just gotta say that i have my favourite songs depending on my general mood, sometimes its something nice and steady like "Temporary Peace" or i can get wild and love "We, the gods" sooooooo any of their songs has been my fav.... i just love them.

Cheers