Your Bass Setups ???

Heehee, this thread is like the bass player forum 'round these parts.

I haven't played with my new amp in weeks, damn moving and damn no time and damn nobody to jam with. Damn.

Hey Thornmoon, how's your bass coming?

In progress pic of the DP Custom single cut bass:

attachment.php

Also got word from Mike a Conklin Guitars that they're gluing the body together now and will send pics ASAP!!

I had a bass about 12 years ago, cause I wanted to try and get decent at playing bass in addition to playing lead/rythym guitar. It was a DR Hartfield(sp?). Anyway, at the time it cost me around $750. My roomate at the time had a friend who quit playing bass. One night, dude picked up my bass and proceeded to blister it. He jammed so hard on it and he had quit playing. I figured, if he had quit playing and he could blow me away, there was no point in my owning a bass. So, I traded it for a lead/rythym 6-string. I wish I still had that bass, though, it looked, played, and sounded awesome.

my setup at the moment

hartke 350w head with a 800watt Mercury 4x10 and a 400watt Mercury 4x10
use a zoom 506, but just for the tuner, using effect send on the head

brand new passive yamaha (forget the model, but its the cheapest one)
98 ibanez soundgear 405 5 string (my band don't let me use this bass on stage or even practice with it. we play thrash in e flat and they think i'll hit the b)

<spam>
www.descendonu.cjb.net
www.mp3.com.au/descend
</spam>

Back when I played(sold most of my equipment to help make a down payment on my house) I have a Jackson 5 string with Seymore Duncan soapbar pickups, Ernie Ball hybrid 5 strings, a 100 watt Fender Head and an Ampeg 8x10 SVT with boss bass distortion, ibanez delay, morely wah, and a zoom 506 pedal.