your best maiden fanboy impression

We've Come for You Toads was pretty good. Then again, so was Spreading the Froggy. But now that we're on this subject, of what did we have a fistful? :Smokin:

The use of the common names "frog" and "toad" has no taxonomic justification. From a taxonomic perspective, all members of the order Anura are frogs, but only members of the family Bufonidae are considered "true toads". The use of the term "frog" in common names usually refers to species that are aquatic or semi-aquatic with smooth and/or moist skins, and the term "toad" generally refers to species that tend to be terrestrial with dry, warty skin. An exception is the fire-bellied toad (Bombina bombina): while its skin is slightly warty, it prefers a watery habitat

Word.

What he said. Did you hear what one lesbian frog said to the other? "We really do taste like chicken!"

Get it?

Word.

What he said. Did you hear what one lesbian frog said to the other? "We really do taste like chicken!"

Get it?

chicken.....

To bring this thread further off the rails, anyone heard of Chickenhawk?
Pretty damn great!

Here you go:

Last edited by a moderator:
Clearly I have a massive mullet, and tight jeans. I also believe that wearing a leather waistcoat is cool, oh and don't forget my combat boots of power! :Smokin:

Thrash metal is clearly only when you have an annoying squealy voice, behold what I say is sacrosanct!:Smokin:

Clearly I have a massive mullet, and tight jeans. I also believe that wearing a leather waistcoat is cool, oh and don't forget my combat boots of power! :Smokin:

Thrash metal is clearly only when you have an annoying squealy voice, behold what I say is sacrosanct!:Smokin:

Best leave Chickenhawk alone then. :D