Your bottom 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if emo were to strictly relate to a sense of fashion, the fact of the matter is that the majority of said "emo's" dress that way because it indeed the "in-thing" to do (rather than joining because of a lifestyle for example). Joining into a large trend is like joining an organization that promotes some aspect of life that you (usually) agree with. For example, you don't just join a church because of the overall teachings, you join because it has specific views on certain thoughts, actions, creeds, etc.

In turn, many people who are considered "emo" become so because they too have some part of them that agrees with the values or aesthetics promoted by the movement. However, if most are just hopping on the band wagon (which is usually the case with mainstream trends), then it is usually justifiable in some way to most people to bash said stereotype - that is, if you realize said stereotype doesn't apply to the whole population. I personally don't expect DingGoesTheSquidBell to write a damn treatise on how emo's suck, I could care less. All he is doing is presenting his opinion on the majority of asshats at large; after all, he's merely discussing the correlation between a gigantic panty wearing airbrushed face trend that will die out within the decade and how they like to show off to other people/whine/dress like retards.

BIG FUCKING DEAL

At least attention whores have individuality, unlike the mass marketed emo surplus of shitty hair and tight "chicken leg" pants.

I find emo stupid but it is not like I care that much about it to give a damn. Most kids into emo are just bored, sub-urban normal kids and they're into this popular form of music simply because it is in now.

Back to the fucking thread subject:-

1. People who deny Global Warming
2. People who say Global Warming exists, but do nothing about it.
3. People who call ME a crazed "greenie" because I beleive in Global Warming.
4. People who think the world is out to get them. It's not. Get over it.
5. People who try to force their opinion on you without giving a reason. Whether it be religion, music or food, it's the same thing.

Hippie

I find emo stupid but it is not like I care that much about it to give a damn. Most kids into emo are just bored, sub-urban normal kids and they're into this popular form of music simply because it is in now.

Very true.

5)Places/people who lack proper class and culture
4)Pessimistic/negative people and their products
3)People who dont share my beliefs/opinions
2)Annoying radicals
1)Atheism

2)Annoying radicals
1)Atheism

It's annoying when Atheists say to believers in God (like myself) that they're stupid for worshiping him but they don't realize how stupid it is to criticize people's religion when they won't listen.
I'm not Catholic though, I'm my own Religion.:kickass:

I hate it when people are negative. They usually don´t realize that negativity makes thinks worse for them. But mostly they're no fun.

1)life in general really, not to be 'emo' or anything, you're born, you grow up, you may do some things that effect the lives of 0 to 1,000,000 or more some odd people, you continually get older, more stuff happens, and then you die...and inbetween all of that you have to deal with a bunch of junk.

but that's just me. i dunno.

You're Emo Wallin jk. :lol:

I'd add to my list: people who hate Hippies. Just because they did drugs in the 60's

And people who don't like the music you listen to when you introduce it to them, and aren't polite about it and show that they don't like it.

I'd add to my list: people who hate Hippies. Just because they did drugs in the 60's

And people who don't like the music you listen to when you introduce it to them, and aren't polite about it and show that they don't like it.

Agreed on the first one. I like hippies. And I like them especially because they did all those wacky drugs.

Not agreed on the second one. You consider it not polite if they show their honest opinion? I mean of course one can phrase their opinion politely, but how you said it it sounds like you don't like people expressing their dislike in the first place. Should they just fake liking it then? That doesn't lead to anything good.

5. Poeple who say Guy, Dude, Bro, and/or Kid more than 3 times in one sentence.
4. HardCore music
3. When people complain because Daddy didn't get them the Blue Porch
2. When poeple use "Oh thats just how they are" as an escuse.
1. George Bush

2)Annoying radicals
1)Atheism

:lol:
You hate people who lack class, yet you also hate people who don't share your beliefs and opinions; how is that having any class? You also hate negative people, yet you yourself are being negative by hating 5 groups of people in this post.

Amazing.

I like to keep my mind open to other beliefs and opinions. I don't have to like half of them, but it is open none the less. Otherwise, I would have never started reading Tarot cards...

Agreed on the first one. I like hippies. And I like them especially because they did all those wacky drugs.

Not agreed on the second one. You consider it not polite if they show their honest opinion? I mean of course one can phrase their opinion politely, but how you said it it sounds like you don't like people expressing their dislike in the first place. Should they just fake liking it then? That doesn't lead to anything good.

I consider it annoying to show it in an unpolite way, especially without realizing it. I don't mean they should fake like it. I should've explained it better.

:lol:
You hate people who lack class, yet you also hate people who don't share your beliefs and opinions; how is that having any class? You also hate negative people, yet you yourself are being negative by hating 5 groups of people in this post.

Amazing.

He probably means pessemistic people.

It's annoying when Atheists say to believers in God (like myself) that they're stupid for worshiping him but they don't realize how stupid it is to criticize people's religion when they won't listen.
I'm not Catholic though, I'm my own Religion.:kickass:

Atheists annoy me as well. I'm not religious, but I find (and I'm generalising here) that atheists are more arrogant and forceful about their beliefs than any other religion. Obviously they have there beliefs, but their disregard for others seems to be more wreckless than followers of any other religion.

5.Labels
4.Drama
3.The people who run america and most people I've met
2.People who used to hang out with you, then they get popular and think there to good for you.
1.And my humpback.(It runs in my family) :( .

Atheists annoy me as well. I'm not religious, but I find (and I'm generalising here) that atheists are more arrogant and forceful about their beliefs than any other religion. Obviously they have there beliefs, but their disregard for others seems to be more wreckless than followers of any other religion.

Athiests usually are forceful about their beliefs, because they feel unique believing something most people don't. I used to be Athiest and I was like that, I was still the same when I was Agnostic after that. I think it was partly because I was at a Catholic school where I saw some stuff wrong with the teachings and I had to express it.

I hated that damn school, having to cut my hair so I looked more in line. My old schools motto: "Jesus loves you, we just teach you for money". They said everyone would feel "equal" if their hair was the same length. They were cleary having us cut it for the schools image. The times they told us all to cut it was when there was going to be a tour of the school for parents planning to enroll their kids.

Almost all the teachers there sucked, my homeroom teacher gave the class a 4 page quiz on all the names of people mentioned in a chapter of our religion books, without any warning. She gave everyone time to study after it, after grading when she realized that she never gave us time to study. My science teacher would lecture us for maybe a couple months worth of classes, and in a weeks notice he would tell us about atest that would be on multiple units, that not everyone got good grades on.

Ignorance is annoying. Such as this annoying racist kid at my school who thinks he is really funny and doesn't know when to stop making jokes and making fun of people and doesn't when something is or isn't funny. He is really ignorant about social behavior.

I'm not racist, but I hate when kids that only speak spanish are next to you pointing and laughing but you can't understand what there saying. Its a big problem at my school.

Status
Not open for further replies.