Your COB Collection

Well. I haven't used ebay before so I'm a beginner. I don't have a credit card so I believe I can't use paypal... Money transfer is the easiest option for me, at least if the buyer lives in Europe. If not, then it's more complicated.

What do you interested (and other) guys think is a proper starting price considering the necklace is quite rare?

I don't know, also depends on how much it costed to you, because it's not the same to buy something for 5€ more if the thing has costed 7€ than if it has costed 40€.

Here is my collection- the reason the signed Blooddrunk vinyl (or whatever it is) i seperate from the rest of the picture is cos I've lent it to a friend so he can show it off to his mates :erk:

Hatebreeder and Are You Dead Yet? are also lent to the above friend as he is a hobo and can't be bothered to purchase AYDY and Hatbreeder (!)
Not pictured a well is my Blakkis Shirt which is in the wash. Shirt pictured reads "Children of Bodom Hatecrew Finland".

NB- note my br00tal bed covering : :lol:

CoBcollection-HBAYDYandBDVinyl.jpg

SignedEPofBlooddrunksingle.jpg

-ESP SV, Jazz III black plectrum Bloodrunk (UK edition), signed Something Wild (deluxe Nuclear Blast edition), Bloodrunk UK Single, Follow the Reaper (Spinefarm edition), Hatecrew Deathroll (Spinefarm edition) and Children of Bodom HC t- shirt, and in the picture beneath is the signed Bloodrunk vinyl

List me on the first page as just "Orcy" rather than "orcy_uk" as I've put in a request for a name change, just saves me having to ask you to change the first post, thanks :)

What has a SV to do with Bodom?

What has a SV to do with Bodom?

Not a lot! Apart from its an offset v, and besides both mitch (warheart) and daniel (ensi) had their guitars in their collection so why are you bringing just me up?

To Jose, the SV is based off the RR, and the Alexi CS's are based off the SV.

I got the In Your Face cds signed by all members of COB through today. :D

I had the DVD EP but now I have that and the cds.

I have only "Hatebreeder" albüm:(( Couse it's really hard to find original albums in my country
i'm really jealous

yes i know so i bought my first cd from internet (at last :D) and from now on i'll decide to make a big bodom collection :D

I just bought a Something Wild CD off Ebay and the front cover and bootlet are black and white prints. I only asked after I hit BIN and he won't relist it. I'll either ignore the invoice or buy it and re-sell it. The CD is real.

Does anyone want the CD?

119p01f.jpg

I just bought a Something Wild CD off Ebay and the front cover and bootlet are black and white prints. I only asked after I hit BIN and he won't relist it. I'll either ignore the invoice or buy it and re-sell it. The CD is real.

Does anyone want the CD?

119p01f.jpg

Ill buy it dude :D Check your PM

Cd's: Something Wild, Something Wild DELUXE EDITION, Hatebreeder, Tokyo Warhearts - Live Follow the Reaper (digipak), Hatecrew Deathroll, Are You Dead Yet?, Blooddrunk (digipak)
CDs, EP's: Children Of Bodom, Downfall, Hate Me!, You're Better Of Dead, Trashed Lost & Strunout, I Your Face, Blooddrunk
DVD's: Trashed Lost & Strungout DVD, Chaos Ridden Years DVD
Shirt's: I SURVIVED LAKE BODOM - hoodie, Breeding Hate Across - Long t-shirt, Hatecrew Deathroll t-shirt, Blooddrunk t-shirt

That's cool. Is it the poster or the poster flag???

And here's the signed In Your Face CDS:
2la4lfm.jpg

And I just won a promo copy of Sinergy's To Hell And Back:
zwic06.jpg

ideq79.jpg