Your Dream Guitar!

Oct 17, 2005
Kinnear, Wyoming
i know a lot of you here have this guitar that you want so fucking bad, but are unable to afford them. I am curious to know what guitars you guys have in mind. Mine are the following;

RG2228-GK 8-STRING - Dino's Model....my god with EMG 808's, the damn pickups look like snickers bars!!!!

DIME Razorback Tribute - Rust Finish - My god....so beautiful...

OH and Dime's Reinventing the Steel Guitar.....i think i creamed my panties...

and i wouldnt mind having an...well i'll stop for now.

One that, like, morphs into a lovely little house with a nice wee fire place and loads of malts, for those nights when I can't find my own feet, let alone a way home/to a friend's place. Also, it'd have to be able to transform into a horse, so I could ride aboot and shite...
Of course, it'd have whatever tone I commanded it to have, and would change tunings based on my facial expressions (I wouldn't even have to open my mouth!). Endless backing tracks featured within the guitar would also be vital, and an ability to - again - transform into a fine set of 100+ year-old bag-pipes would be paramount to the overall model.

Right, well, that's enough drunken guitar fantasies for this evening.:)

I'm quite happy to say that my two guitars are more than what I would have expected from the 'dream guitars' I had before, and the only thing left to add to my collection is the pink Hello Kitty Strat (and, of course, a baritone neck replacement, D Activator or Livewire Metal pickup, a replacement bridge that can fit 80s... the usual) - if I changed anything I already own, I'd take the Dean ML, refinish it in faded chrome with rust and blood stains (think Quake), and change out the screws for the action and tension that I've worn out a little.

Jeff

A 7 string Jackson Soloist would be the one.
But I just got this one last month and it's pretty close to being everything
I would need or hope a "dream guitar" to be.
Carvin DC727C :kickass: :kickass:
DSCN0617.jpg

DSCN0565.jpg

ah yes, i forgot how beautiful carvin guitars are, almost bought one other then the C-7...but i am diggin my C-7, but i would kill for that dime tribute or dino's 8-string model. mmm mmm

I'd have to agree - calling something gay without clarifying why isn't really that constructive. More guitars should come with the JB/59 setup, there's enough shit out there with 'Duncan Designed', 'IBZ/Dimarzio', EMG HZ, and all of that bargain-box bullshit. Then again, there's also the JB/Custom Custom setup that Steve mentioned using for Dragonlord, but that's a different story. I don't like using something just because someone else uses it, but when it comes to getting something set well out of the box with all of the toys you'd want anyway I don't see how there's anything wrong with it.

Jeff

- a transparant blue quilt top 7 string version of marty friedman's jackson KE-1
- a black jackson 7 string rhoads with kahler fixed bridge

both EMG 707 all the way!

until I can score them both, or get the money for them... my KE-7 will do just fine :kickass:

peter5.jpg

A nice Jackson is still something i wouldn't mind having one day. For now, my current guitar is pretty close to being my ultimate ax, all it needs is a JB in the bridge. Schecter C1 30th Anniversary LT ED \m/ Not quite the most metal looknig guitar, but damn hot IMHO.

P9300022.jpg

:p

7-String_Maple-Top-on-Basswood_Cajun-Red-with-Binding.jpg

This beautiful piece of work is the most amazing 7 i have ever played. I want this in the transparent black finish with EMG 707's, and a Floyd 7

Price $2750.00

Also the new 20th anniverary RG's. THEY BROUGHT BACK THE ORIGINAL EDGE TREM !!!!!

RG550RXXBK.png
http://www.ibanez.com/eg/guitars/RG550RXXBK.png
damn this is beautiful. I just want it like this, too bad i won't afford it in the enxt20 years

I just got his one on friday. My new custom GMW.
Mahogany body/5A Quilted Maple top/birdseye maple neck/
bound cocobolo fretboard/gold OFR/Duncan TB5/59 for p/us.
plays like a dream, I got this one is for my fusion stuff.
this is my 3rd GMW and all have kicked serious ass! :kickass:
(my avatar pic is one of my other GMW's)
I'm going to have them make me a custom 7 at the end of the year.
IMG_3007_1.jpg

IMG_2991_1.jpg