Your Dream Guitar!

7-String_Maple-Top-on-Basswood_Cajun-Red-with-Binding.jpg

This beautiful piece of work is the most amazing 7 i have ever played. I want this in the transparent black finish with EMG 707's, and a Floyd 7

Price $2750.00

Also the new 20th anniverary RG's. THEY BROUGHT BACK THE ORIGINAL EDGE TREM !!!!!

RG550RXXBK.png
http://www.ibanez.com/eg/guitars/RG550RXXBK.png

Ouch!! Is that a Vigier? Those things will rape your wallet.

More guitars should come with the JB/59 setup, there's enough shit out there with 'Duncan Designed', 'IBZ/Dimarzio', EMG HZ, and all of that bargain-box bullshit.

DiMarzio IBZ pickups are real DiMarzios. From the DiMarzio FAQ:

"The DiMarzio®/IBZ pickups in the Ibanez RG2120 and RG2570EX are specifically designed and manufactured by DiMarzio® for Ibanez, and they are not available separately. Like all DiMarzio® pickups, they are made in our New York factory."

DiMarzio IBZ pickups are real DiMarzios. From the DiMarzio FAQ:

"The DiMarzio®/IBZ pickups in the Ibanez RG2120 and RG2570EX are specifically designed and manufactured by DiMarzio® for Ibanez, and they are not available separately. Like all DiMarzio® pickups, they are made in our New York factory."

The IBZ USA pickups are PAF' Pros wound a bit more for some more gain.

Yeah, they're nice for a lot of things. A friend of mine got one as a graduation gift and it plays pretty well... I just wish it was thicker, made of mahogany, had a larger neck, and was cleaner inside so that when I put new stuff in it for him I wouldn't be taping wires to everything around them just to get to the right lug.

Jeff

1_faststar.jpg

I found a guitar that outdoes the ironbird: the FastStar from the Neal Moser custom shop, designed and created by Dan Fastuca. I'll have it with the same specifications that I gave in the Red Bich/Ignitor thread. This will be my next guitar purchase. Now all I need is $2500. :cry:

Still intend to get the "Steve Smyth Signature Ignitor" (haha) as my main 7-string.

My dream guitar would actually be two, first a straight away MII ESP, I love this thing and have for years, just need to commit the 1500 bucks or so.

Second would be finding the same guitar and setup that I played some years ago in Houston. I went to Rockin' Robin (they make the brand "Robin" guitars) I played on one of the employees guitars that he had setup special for him, that was the hands down, smoothest guitar I have ever laid my hands on. He did a custom set of string configuration and setup, I almost creamed myself playing this thing. That would be a find indeed...

I've always wanted an original version of the kkv. The one from back in 86 with the reverse headstock.