Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guild

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 48 7.7%
  • Dean

Votes: 15 2.4%

• Total voters
Right now I use vintage handmade USA B.C. Rich guitars and basses exclusively (Warlock models). However, I am currently having a custom bass made for me by Moser Custom Shop

I also have a couple of Gibsons that I love too... but they don't compare to the Riches, and the Moser will blow them all away!

I AM a huge fan of crazy shapes! :Shedevil:

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

A few months ago, I decided I wanted to give up my Ibanez SR7420 7 string. It may sound crazy to some of you, but it was the right choice for me. I have really big hands, and it seemed like the 7 string was actually stifling some of my creativity due to lack of neck freedom.

So, I went down to Guitar Center with every intention of NOT getting another Ibanez. I'd had Ibanez all my life, and told myself "not this time... this time I get something different!" And I also told myself that I was going to be willing to spend some cash as needed... get the best, regardless of cost (to a point). Well, I spent about 5 hours there, and must have played every guitar in the store :)

I left with an Ibanez RG series, and a used Ibanez AX :) I dunno... the sound, playability, feel... apparently I'm just hooked on Ibanez. The AX was a great find, as it was definitely a guitar that someone took care of, and probably put some money in. The action is superb, and sound amazing. I converted it into a baritone guitar... so now I still have my "7 string"... it's just on two different guitars now :) I couldn't be happier with both guitars.

I also have an Ibanez electric acoustic now, but I can't say a whole lot about it yet... haven't put many miles on it.

~Robert

I am not brand loyal but I do have to ask if everyone has played a Peavey lately ? I don't think there is any clear cut "best" guitar out there. It is all a matter of taste, but I will say that Peavey has really made a leap in their quality for metal musicians since the late 80's when they developed the Vandenberg. As I said, I am not brand loyal and my "regular" player is actually an Ibanez, but I would hate a guitarist out there not to check into Peavey stuff before he/she made a purchase. Some of their stuff kicks ass.

Bryant

Jacksons all the way.

they are a hardcore guitar that can be abused quite a bit and still retain its wonder. I am partial to the warrior and the rhoads. i one randy(white/gold) and2 warriors (silver/gray and blue)

I voted and play B.C. Rich. I've got an NJ Beast and I'd like to get an NJ Warlock as well, if I could find one without a Speedloader trem.

I also have a Legend, it's a no-name brand Fender Strat clone. It's a good first guitar but is pretty awful to play.

I love the end of 70es beginning of 80es IBANEZ Vintage stuff. I have several Destroyer Models and a 1977 Korina V. They sound awsome and kicked every guitar aside I compared with them under straight studio conditions (for example Jackson King V Custom oder ESP Hetfield Explorer).

Cort (X-2, X-6 and X-9)
Some motherfucking rocking guitars. Best in their categories to play metal and hardrock. Better quality than the cheaper ibanez guitars
Also, they look quite nice, of course they're way less than jackson guitars. Anyway, you can't miss with these. :hotjump:

I am 2/3 jackson, 1/3 BC Rich.

I have a Customized JAckson Rx10D and a USA KV2
kv22.jpg

and a pre-speedloader BC RICH NJ Warlock (red quilt) that is in pieces at the mo being rebuild

i just got this killer new custom from Caliber Guitar Comapny out of california.

Its amazing.

Just got this 2 days ago.

7 string custom DiVidian & String Viper.
Floyd Rose 7
Dimarzio Paf 7 Bridge
Dimarzio Tone Zone 7 Neck
5 Way Switch for coil splitting
All Black Hardware
24 Medium Jumbo Frets
Maple Neck With Ebony Board Neck Through
Black and Green Paint
Mahogany Body with Maple Cap Stepped Body

Check out these. They are building them with ANY specs. going price right now is $1600. Thats with ANY options you want. I literally mean ANY.

All guitars are neck through, any pickup config, and electronics config. 6 or 7 string, string trough, hardtail, or floyd.

Any color or paintjob, even custom graphics.

www.caliberguitarcompany.tk

They quality and tone is 2nd to none. I just got mine and i LOVE it. Theres a schematic on the LINKS page of the axe im playing. When i get some photos ill post them. This thing totally destroys my other 5 guitars. Which are
1992 Ibanez Universe
1989 Ibanez Jem 77VBK
Jackson SL-2
Bc Rich Beast
Schecter 007

Da Fukn Guru

I've been playing a strat for 6 half a year now... total time playing guitar, 2 years. Recently I've been looking to get a new guitar, but honestly I think the strat is just a fucking amazing guitar... the last guitar I liked that I played was a washburn for like $1200 so I was like fuck that, Im keepin my strat I got for $450! I havent modded it yet, but Im lookin into puttin a seymour duncan into it. 1 Humbucker, 2 Single coil stock pickups.

I was considering a Dime STpro (1 grand) but I've only seen picture of em, never in a guitar shop or anything, and I've looked around a bit. Kinda disapointing.

Strats fucking rule.

Other.

Go to the Moser Custom Shop. Play a Moser and I doubt you shall play anything else.

Look in my sig.
I'll be having Morpheus number 2 with me in a few months.

ESP's. My buddy's got 53 guitars. Modulus, some crazy heavy dense shit made from some exotic hawaiian wood, Jacksons, Fenders, Parkers, PRS, Gibsons, Charvels, Carvins... damn near one of everything. He played my ESP Custom shop 80's Horizon, and put it at the top of the list as far as guitars he's played through his lifetime.

It's the beast, Chris Amott jammed it, a lot of people, and everybody agrees that ESP's custom shop is the shit. I played custom shop Jackson's back in the day, but will never play anything more recent from them, especially now in their crap Fender days.

i said gibson/epiphone because it was i play mainly and own,
i want to get myself a jackson JS30 really bad but that with come after i get my bass

Ibanezes, love them to bits, I have an old RG that has the sweetest neck ever, just love it, despite the fact it's now battered to fuck, still sounds ace as well :) Apart from that I bought one years ago, and have been hoarding them ever since, it's the necks :)

I love the Flying-V's. Wanted one since I was 17, and now own one. It's not a real one but close to it. It has no brand, the whole thing is black with a chrome bridge and pegs. I'm saving up right now to get myself a Flying-V though. The shape is very comfortable, and the neck is not too long. And it has a sound like no other, nothing soudns like my AXE,Nothing. The only thing that bothers me is the sound of the high strings when I hit notes, they only sound cool when I'm shredding and not when I hit them indivdually. They sound like they're doubled or something but it's an annoying sound and I avoid playing the high strings unless I'm shredding, evan thogh I shred mainly on the lowest high string. Any suggestions?