Your favorite Delay plugin!!

Fruity Delay 2 in FL Studio and NastyDLA. But still haven't found the best one yet (the one that would suit me best)

I use NastyDLA almost every time. I really like the way it sounds, always fits into the context nicely.

Kjaerhus plugs are quite good indeed. I used to use them, but i can't find any download link anymore...

GDelay (pretty simple interface - free)
POD Farm Delays (comes with the free version of pod farm. the time sync feauture is great - DOWNLOAD IT!)

What are you guys use delay on? Do you use it as an effect or just transparently in the mix?
Guys, have you actually bought Echoboy or is it a cracked version?

Twin Delay from Rhythm lab is my current favorite. It can give you some awesome stereo effects from the simplest sources.
GduckDelay is pretty cool too. It ducks to maintain the clarity of the original audio while still keeping a pretty loud delay. I know you can do ducking effects manually but its convenient to just slap a plugin on a track, tweak and nothing more. no routing involved.

I should also add that they are both free!

usually just the stock delay or just something thats clean, but with a seperate EQ, distortion, verb and other stuff added seperately

when you say line 6 you guys do mean the memory man emulation from podfarm right?

Echoboy is definitely my favourite (and yes I paid for it). I use the stock PT delays too, and I kinda like Waves SuperTap on some stuff too.