your favorite, most impressive band dvd's you own

Katatonic1

Requiem
Oct 30, 2006
New York, USA
ok im bored right now watching one of my favorite band dvd's which is ISIS:Clearing the eye, and it is probably the one i watch most often out of all the band dvd's i own. musically katatonia is my favorite band but for some reason clearing the eye is just visually awsome to watch plus isis kicks arse. Now i ask because i find i get easily tired of watching most bands on dvd even if they are black metal with great theatrics. recently just got the mono dvd:the sky remains the same as ever, and that was good too, also the new my dying bride one. So which music dvd's do you guys watch most often?

I love the Strapping Young Lad DVD. I watch the old songs on In Flames's DVD pretty often. The Emperor video used to get watched all the time, but it hasn't for a while. Still a good one. Opeth's is of course really good, but, because of the setlist, I hardly ever watch it. Iron Maiden's 'Rock in Rio' is fantastic - I watch it every time I get in the Maiden mood.

I really don't watch DVDs that often but Alice in Chains Music Bank and Unplugged are 2 of my favorites.
Porcupine Tree's Arriving Somewhere... is pretty awesome to.

Amon Amarth: Wrath of the Norsemen, that one always finds its way into my dvd player when I have friends over.

"Nine Inch Nails-And All That Could Have Been" is by far the best music dvd I've seen.

Amon Amarth: Wrath of the Norsemen, that one always finds its way into my dvd player when I have friends over.

I've always wanted that one, still on a mission to get it one day. I take it that's as awesome as I believe it to be, yes?

My top ones include:
Candlemass - 20th year Anniversary
Opeth - Lamentations
Bloodbath - Wacken Carnage
Katatonia - Live Consternation

Come to think of it, they are pretty much the only ones I have. heh. I really need more.

Opeth - Lamentations is probably my favourite

Other awesome ones:
Porcupine Tree - Arriving Somewhere..
Alice in Chains - Unplugged & Music Bank
Green Carnation - Alive and Well & Under the Dam

I don't watch them often, cause I don't just want to sit down and watch dvd's often. Listening to cd's you can something else while doing that.

"Nine Inch Nails-And All That Could Have Been" is by far the best music dvd I've seen.
I've been meaning to get this ever since it came out. I rarely find it in stores and when I do I don't want to spend the money on it.
I thought Beside You in Time was excellent, I gotta get AATCHB

well.....
Opeth - Lamentations
Pink Floyd - P*U*L*S*E
David Gilmour - Remember That Night
Queen - Live At Wembley 1986
Dream Theater - Metropolis 2000
Iron Maiden - Live After Death

Some favorites:

Opeth - Lamentations
Katatonia - Black Sessions & Live Consternation
Paradise Lost - The Anatomy of Melancholy