Your favorite song to sing along with

Anything from Morningrise, especially sic especially "Nectar" from the "to the well of sin/ I swear I will always love you" and "And from that moment/ I witnessed your beauty, felt your death....raaaawwwwwllll" to the "invisible eyes/red reflection/ it is you....." Absolutely gorgeous in an insane dark hyper dramatic kind of way.

"Run FOR your life!" Good one...but if I had to pick just ONE Opeth song, I'd have to mention Benighted. Saw you benighted by your fright. I like the strength in his voice. MmmHmm I sing along with them all, but I say this one AND Dirge for November. I like it. It's so personal.

Lynn

As for right now: ...In solid tears I linger...

Some parts here and there on all the five albums, but I believe Face of Melinda is the only song I dare to sing all through.

Apart from Opeth, "Black Tears" by Edge of Sanity is one of those songs I always sing along. Actually, when the cassette-player of my car broke down and I had to drive hundreds of kilometers in silence, I just sung: "This fluid on my cheek / it drains me, I get weak / my heart is cold and bleak / black blood, black tears..."

-Villain