Best Opeth song to show non-metalheads?

At school we have the possibility to present songs to the course. Of course i thought about something from Opeth, but its very hard to choose, because i think their best stuff is death metal.
None of the people listenes to Metal, this makes it harder, but i think there are lots of possibilities left; i think Opeth dont need to hide from Bands making calm musik all the time.. and also the lyrics are very important.
So i thought about a song from Damnation, or about Harvest, or To Bid You Farewell.. But i can make a decision..

Which song would you choose, and why?

fuscous said:
At school we have the possibility to present songs to the course. Of course i thought about something from Opeth, but its very hard to choose, because i think their best stuff is death metal.
None of the people listenes to Metal, this makes it harder, but i think there are lots of possibilities left; i think Opeth dont need to hide from Bands making calm musik all the time.. and also the lyrics are very important.
So i thought about a song from Damnation, or about Harvest, or To Bid You Farewell.. But i can make a decision..

Which song would you choose, and why?

if they dont listen to metal...then they might after you play a song. dont try to cater to your classmates needs by playing something mellow, for they probably havent heard Opeth before in any context. Just play your favorite opeth song for them.

From Damnation I'd choose Closure, the live version would be perfect. Still some distorted guitars.

My first choise would be The Drapery Falls though. Perfect display of Opeth's abilities, and who cares about the death vox and the metal? Show 'em how good music can really be!!

Playing a mellow song may let them appreciate opeth and make them think about getting into heavy opeth, too. Playing two songs would be best, I guess.

Thank god some Opeth songs are what assholes call it copy and paste. So, just play Master's Apprentices. Start with the mellow section and then let the speakers scream "plunging into.." and there... :/

Edit:
Closure? Drapery Falls? Come on.

'Godheads Lament', Whatch your classmates get scared by the first 3 mins and then watch them be amazed by sudden melodic turn in style...

i agree something with mellow and heavy parts, clean and death vocals... and maybe something "catchy" in which case deliverance would work well... but certainly a song you love...