Your Favorite Symphony X CD

Your Favorite Symphony X CD

• The Odyssey

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • V: The New Mythology Suite (my favorite)

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • Twilight In Olympus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Divine Wings of Tragedy

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • The Damnation Game

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Symphony X (first untitled album)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Matt

Dec 10, 2005
Saint Louis
I was wondering which of the 6 CD's (not including prelude to millenium) would be the favorite among you as a whole. I'd have to go with 'V' myself, but its a hard choice. I posted them in order of their release date.

Divine Wings...Every song is Uhhhmazing.

However there is one drawback to that album...WTF is candlelight fantasia after THE HUGE EPIC END of 20+ minutes of Divine WIngs?!?! I wouldn't mind that much except candlelight is like 1 of maybe 3 SX songs I legitamely don't like.

V is one of the best albums I ever heard..

and the History is just perfect, I love it! :D

MetalMan57 said:
However there is one drawback to that album...WTF is candlelight fantasia after THE HUGE EPIC END of 20+ minutes of Divine WIngs?!?! I wouldn't mind that much except candlelight is like 1 of maybe 3 SX songs I legitamely don't like.

:OMG: It goes to show we can't all like the same things. One of my fave songs of all time and one I never tire of. :worship:

I voted for V btw.

I find this a personal tough one...I REALLY like The Odyssey, but it's not as solid as V is. I find V to be an amazingly solid album with beautiful soundscapes. With my rather nonsensical reasoning, V gets my vote.