Your favourite band no one has heard of

I can't find either. Damnanus - Dominum rules but their death metal EP Infernal Pandaemonium SLAYS!

Do you actually own Infernal Pandaemonium? I'd be willing to buy/trade for it.

Also, do you have, at least on your computer, the Todeskult (EP, 1999). I've still not heard it, and half the tracks from that are on Aggestum Armageddon (2000) (just like with the Infernal Pandaemonium (Ep, 2000)). If you have it, could you maybe share it with me?

I have another band too add to the list.

Mephistopheles (Ger)

Listen to the song "Twilight Shore" and you'll be in love with them, even if you don't like melodic black/death.

Do you actually own Infernal Pandaemonium? I'd be willing to buy/trade for it.

Also, do you have, at least on your computer, the Todeskult (EP, 1999). I've still not heard it, and half the tracks from that are on Aggestum Armageddon (2000) (just like with the Infernal Pandaemonium (Ep, 2000)). If you have it, could you maybe share it with me?

I don't own any of their stuff as I've found it pretty tough to acquire. Haven't looked super hard but if someone could link me to where I could at least buy the things I mentioned, I'd be fucking psyched.

edit: and I have neither of what you want :(

I'm not sure if I can really mention Militia, a mid-'80s band from Texas, as I've only heard a few songs from them and that's all I'll be able to hear until they release their announced demo/EP compilation that they've promised for October, because existing copies are very rare and go for $100 and over, and I haven't found any more material from them on the Internet. What I have heard is awesome thrashy USPM featuring the vocalist from Watchtower.

Other than that...I suppose the tech-thrash band Realm is fairly unknown.

Indeed, hey do you know if Occult Revelation (2001) was ever released? I know Aggestum Armageddon (2000) wasn't, but I can't really seem to find any information saying that Occult Revelation (2001) wasn't.

Oh man, and it took me 4 years of searching, and a friend of mine 6 months of searching, just to find Damnanus - Dominum (1999) and Die Lieder von Tod und Ewigkeit (EP, 1997). I have two copies of Die Lieder... now. I was also lucky that all of them were mint condition.

Yeah, I own both of those too. I was lucky with both finds though, just a case of being in the right place at the right time.

I don't know the status of the later album(s) either, but going from the limited information at M-A Occult Revelations was allegedly released by Essence of Creation Records. I'm listening to Die Lieder... right now for the first time in a while and it's incredibly awesome. I blame Folter Records entirely for this, had they been picked up by a more competent label they'd be wildly popular in the underground.