Your favourite song of Fiction.

Your favourite song of Fiction!

• Total voters
Actually, Empty Me was my second choice. It's a very straight forward song and I enjoyed it only slightly less than One Thought, which is my favorite song from Character. My guess is that it's just a song lost in the shadows of the album's highlights.

i said misery's crown, because it is actually my current favorite, but i am changing my mind quite often.

I really like Misery's Crown too. It's actually better everytime you listen to it too. However, I don't like terminus... Why is it winning? It doesn't detract from the quality of the album at all, but I do find it stands out as a pretty bland track. It's sort of, too much what I'd expect DT to be doing now. nothing about the track surprises me, and the only memorable bit is the chugs and the chorus... and the chugs especially are derivative. Maybe I'm missing something, but when I first heard the live version of it I was scared to hear fiction. thank god for miserys crown icipher and particle storm, as those three tracks alone are some of DTs best material.

I like Terminus mostly due to the middle portion. The whole section of "So I flee from all that is me..." and "What ever happened?" is great in my mind. I'll admit the overall impression is that of a standard chugger, but it's different enough to keep my interest over the many times I've listened to it.

~kov.

Icipher, no question....

but most of songs is very good...

Guys should come back to Poland immedeathely

Having not heard either of the bonus-tracks yet, it comes down to a duel between Inside the Particle Storm and The Mundane and the Magic - both are very strong songs with unparalleled originality.

Icipher was my first favorite of the album, but the aforementioned two have passed it by. Misery's Crown, The Lesser Faith and Nothing to No One are very high on my list as well.

Actually, the only songs that don't stand out from the album are Empty Me and Focus Shift, and that's simply because they are squeezed between such masterpieces as ItPS, MC and TMatM - they compliment the whole album very well, but don't stand out as much.

In the end, Inside the Particle Storm it shall be for now.

-Villain

Inside the Particle Storm

I believe this song is the only one in which the guitars actually create a great deal of atmosphere and emotion unlike the rest of the album where this job is left to the keyboard. It just got to me more.

I like every song on Fiction, each time I listen to it I find something new/interesting.
For me, Fiction is a leap forward(ground breaking) disc.
So as a person who has the Beavis and Butt-head mentally I'm voting for Focus Shift,
I don't understand why FS is not getting any love from the voters?
DT must think its a strong tune as they made a video for it, its on the tour EP, every
Century Media compilation CD has it, plus they play it live -

I like every single song on the album but I'm voting for Misery's Crown. That solo part near the end is amazing!

I'm thinking of putting this quote in my signature, and putting "rehashed boring dt metal" in bold aswell.

And what purpose would that serve?

Anyways, now I'm not sure if Icipher is my favourite track on the whole album, or if it was just my favourite track when I voted. I'm quite fond of Blind at Heart and Inside the Particle Storm too.