Your last album purchase/trade...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got Morningrise, My Arms Your Hearse, and Still Life today.
I just got home from purchasing them about 45 minutes ago, so i'm still listening to Morningrise. Black Rose Immortal is a long song, but it's worth listening through. :cool:

Originally posted by OpethBrian
I got Morningrise, My Arms Your Hearse, and Still Life today.
I just got home from purchasing them about 45 minutes ago, so i'm still listening to Morningrise. Black Rose Immortal is a long song, but it's worth listening through. :cool:

I remember the first time I heard Morningrise. I didn't move for about an hour. I was so awe-struck.

Last albums I bought were - Dream Theater - 6DOIT
- In Flames - Human Clay
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Blood, Sex, Sugar, Magik

Originally posted by Blackspirit
Green Carnation - Light Of Day, Day Of Darkness
One song, 60 minutes, fucking magnificent!!!!!
It's a travel through the mind! >:eek:)

Ditto. I just got my copy today from The End Records.

Originally posted by Soul4Raziel

Ditto. I just got my copy today from The End Records.

It's just amazing innit?! I sat there listening,
I couldn't move or do anything else but listen
and read the lyrics, over and over! I'm in love
after only hearing it once!!!

What a masterpiece! :eek:)

Originally posted by Blackspirit

It's just amazing innit?! I sat there listening,
I couldn't move or do anything else but listen
and read the lyrics, over and over! I'm in love
after only hearing it once!!!

What a masterpiece! :eek:)

What I enjoy most is that it keeps you interested for the entire hour. Most projects like this cannot sustain your interest, this album always has something going on. Oh Noes! We're creating another Green Carnation thread :lol:

Brilliant post Brutalizer! Okay i ordered BloodBath and it should be here monday if i calculate right. As for comments on this, i should've got it earlier since it's easily one of the best cd's, even though it's composed of only 3 songs. Yesterday i ordered both Cd's from Kalmah and i should get those soon, from what i heard and listened to from mp3's this band is one of the best right now! I can't stress how good these guys are! So far that's it! But check back within the week, i still want The Haunted!:D

Funny I see this thread. I just got home with three new purchases.

Symphony X - V
Thyrfing - Urkraft
Six Feet Under - True Carnage

I never traded CDs before. Mostly because I don't know any other metal heads.

Darkane - Insanity (Japanese Export CD)
Darkane - Rusted Angel (Japanese Export CD)
Hammering Moss - Dusk
Opeth - Blackwater Park
Slipknot - (s/t Australian Tour Edition CD)

To buy list:
All Dry Kill Logic CD's (Barring Darker Side of Nonsense)
Previous Pitchshifter CD's (prior to www.pitchshifter.com)
Upcoming Darkane
Upcoming One Minute Silence
Upcoming Opeth
Upcoming Pitchshifter

To get rid of list:
Nine Inch Nails - The Fragile (2CD)

Well I just got 10 CD's recently.... (Only spent $102.15!!!!) I will include little descriptions that I can come up with

Bergthron- Verborgen in den Tiefen der Walder
Has anyone heard these guys?!?! They are very underground black metal from Germany, this is their first album and is one 33 minute long track. It is amazing epic black metal, that truly requires the atmospheric title of Forest Metal.

Bergthron- Uralte Gedanken
This is their second album and is just as good, but this time its one 20 minute long track. These guys are so good I bought two of their CD's out of no where!

Graveland- Immortal Pride
EPIC Pagan/war metal. Similar to Bathroy's Hammerheart of Blood Fire Death. 4 Tracks and 50 minutes. (I love epic black metal in case you didn't notice)

Nokturnal Mortum- Lunar Poetry
Cold production, probably this bands best material. Very ethnic (Ukraine) sound, also has some very creepy parts in it too.

Primordial- Spirit the Earth Aflame
A bit of a Irish folk atmosphere, with a singer similar to that of My Dying Bride.

Satyricon- Dark Medieval Times
Hopefully most of you guys have heard this. It needs to explanation!! :D AMAZING!

Satyricon- Shadowthrone
Probably better than DMT, with a more nature-esque atmosphere. Listen to this walking through the woods on a cloudy day as I have done and you will exprience some major effects of the music.

Throes Of Dawn- Binding of the Spirit
I heard of these guys from the board. "Dark metal" with keyboards, and a feel simlar to Opeth.

Thy Serpent- Forests of Witchery
Some of the best black metal out today. I can't describe how much I love these guys. Somehow similar to Diabolical Masquerade in the sound, and how they are doing something a little different for black metal.

Thyrfing- Urkraft
Decent Viking metal, with nothing SUPER special or mind blowing. I have a feeling this one will definately grow on me.

Wow I am really bored, this is a lot.... :D

Burning Inside - Apparittion ( sp? )

Its a really nice surprise since richard christy has slowed down his crazyness but the result its a much more polished sound and not just the guitar players making an extreme efford to keep up. Its also nice to see richard still makes those asome keyboard songs and its still involved in the music not just the drums.

Status
Not open for further replies.