Your last album purchase/trade...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Immortal - Sons of Northern Darkness

Enslaved- Blodhemn.

Both very good. Immortal simply amazing.

Hmmm... can't remember... didn't buy any albums for a long time now...

I think, the last one I bought was Katatonia - Tinights Decision. It's an OK album... has some good parts...

Next, I wanna get Death or Control Denied... not sure which albums... any suggestions? I've been trying to get some Suffocation albums for agaes... but can't find any... :(

I just got three new live bootlegs yesterday. Overkill-New Jersey '92,Black Sabbath-Philadelphia 8/6/75 & Pittsburgh 9/2/78,and Tool-Houston 12/12/96. I also just made my second Opeth mix-1)Patterns In The Ivy 2)Bleak 3)Under The Weeping Moon,4)Remember Tomorrow 5)Black Rose Immortal 6)Credence 7)Godhead's Lament 8)Circle Of The Tyrants 9)The Drapery Falls(live 4/26/01 in Chicago).

I gotthese lately (bought & traded):
Vio-Lence - Eternal Nightmare vinyl
Macabre - Gloom re-issue on coloured vinyl
Callenish Circle - Flesh_Power_Dominion cd
Impedigon - As Desires Fade... cd
Storm - Nordavind cd
Cherub - Sarc Art cd

I am waiting for the following to arrive in the mail
Macabre - Grim Reality vinyl (hell yeah!)
V/A - Projections of a Stained Mind cd
Macabre - Gloom original vinyl
Pungent Stench - Dirty Rhymes... yellow vinyl
Oxiplegatz - Fairytales cd
Children of Bodom - Hatebreeder cd
In The Woods - Omnio vinyl
dISEMBOWELMENT - Dusk cd

Sopor Aeternus - Dead Lover's Sarabande (Face 2)
Very similar to the first part, but really complements it. I love this band: on one side the music is full of melancholy and can even frighten you to an extent, and on other it is very humoristic as well. Quite bizarre.

Sanguis et Cinis - Wie der unberührte Traum einer Jungfrau
AMAZING, simply amazing.

Moonspell - 2econd Skin
A bit disappointing. The alternate version of "An Erotic Alchemy" -though good- doesn't really compare to the original, the Depeche Mode cover is not big deal and the video edit version of "2econd Skin" is completely irrelevant. The live performances are decent, but lack intensity and the production is not very good at all. For Moonspell die-hard fans only.

Clint Mansell - Requiem for a Dream
Aside the repetition of riffs and the overall lack of variation, it is a worthy soundtrack. A complete emotional discharge.

Nick Cave - The Boatman's Call
Uh, I don't really know what to think. First impressions have been very vague, so I guess it needs a few more spins before I can give an objective judgement.

Blind Guardian - A Night At The Opera

First I was disappointed a LOT, but actually this is a friggin great album tho not as good as NiME :D

Dream Theater - 6doit

First I was disappointed, but actually this album doth sucketh if compared to the other releases!

Pain of Salvation - Remedy Lane

Go buy ;)
The entire discography .. PoS RULEZ !!!!! =)

Originally posted by Claire's Horror
Sopor Aeternus - Dead Lover's Sarabande (Face 2)
Very similar to the first part, but really complements it. I love this band: on one side the music is full of melancholy and can even frighten you to an extent, and on other it is very humoristic as well. Quite bizarre.

Doesn't that guy cry for real on his albums?
The very little i have heard with SA it sounded like the man cried. hehe

Diablo - Renaissance - This album fucking rules! Chuckie boy would be/ is proud. Attitude!!!

Hypocrisy - Catch 22 - Nice album. Maybe not their best but works anyway. Some really cool melodic songs...

Soon I´m about to buy Wages of Sin...

Marduk - Blackcrowned box - AWESOME!
Krieg - The Church MCD - Not too bad
Krieg - Rise of the Imperial Hordes - Raw, good black metal
Graveland - Following the Voice of Blood - Pretty good sound

Well, I went to Camnden today and bought:

Death - The Sound Of Perseverance
Kataklysm - The Poetry Of War

Death albums is great, don't know anout Kataklsym, still listening to Death... but I heard good things about The Poetry Of War.

Your views on these two albums?

Graveland - Following the Voice of Blood - Pretty good sound

NAZI ALERT! Graveland are openly Nazi in their beliefs, and have gone so far as to claim eugenics is the best way to clear the races of "mud people". Fucking Nazi's. I don't care how good thei music is, I won't support them.

Status
Not open for further replies.