Your latest G.A.S. purchases

152419.jpg

104884.jpg

259163.jpg

+ I paid this, but haven't received it yet.
3234591_800.jpg

Fin-a-fucking-lly
protools10-box-400x400.jpg

Been working with pro tools for quite some time now, finally have an own version.
Just a pitty I don't get time to install and set everything up before the 28th ^^

If possible, don't register it until January 1st, because if they decide to release version 10.1 in February, you have to pay for it.

Over the past month got my hands on an original Krankenstein for $630 (amazing shape) and then the Krankenstein Cabinet for $440 (once again, amazing shape).

krankhalfstack.jpg

Too bad I didn't use some of that money to buy some wall cleaner to get those firework scuffs off the wall. =)

Next up is a Rivera Rock Crusher, Shure SM57 and an interface of sorts.

HP Pavilion DV6 6102AX Laptop: A8 3530MX 2.5Ghz, 8gb ddr3, 1.5 gb graphics, 750gb hdd, x64 Win7 and an identical one for the wife.
Line 6 UX2 + PodFarm 2.5
Reaper basic license

lpk25_web_med.png

akai lpk25 usb keyboard. just cos i like pressing keys instead of clicking in EVERY SINGLE NOTE with a mouse.

and

10022716505013f.jpg

AKG k240II headphones. because i didnt have any headphones!

prod_img_sm7b_l.jpg

My parents got me an SM7b for christmas! Totally wasn't expecting it. Also got some rolls of masking tape and an XLR cable.

Forever confused...
I sent a message to guitar center's customer service to change my order, since I just placed it and hasn't been shipped.
I want the maple body for sure, so I'll just have to deal with the natural finish then. It's not that bad looking haha.

EDIT
: FML...I'm stuck with the sunburst/basswood version :(