Your latest G.A.S. purchases

a.provider,m.274565,mod.media,th.thumbs3,s.pictures.jpg

HS80M pair

Will arrive next week, can't wait.

^That Torero looks badass bro, you gotta do a tone test with it!

I will man! It is seriously one of the nicest guitar I've ever played, let alone owned, and I've played some damn high end guitars. I actually don't know why they're priced so low, but I'm not complaining!

HS80M pair

Will arrive next week, can't wait.

Haha, so will mine :D

Hahaha, my friend was a rich kid who "wanted to try out music", and it wasn't his thing so he just sold it to get rid of it.

this
112180.jpg

and this
EVH-5150-III-50-Watt-Head.jpg

was about to get a bugera 333xl or the 6262. testsed all 3 amps yesterday, but the evh just blew the bugeras away ald let them sound like toys.
damn best amp i ever played! cab was a marshall mf280b.

i already own the mf400a.

well..I just placed a deposit for a semi custom Agile...

Agile Septor Elite
Natural Satin Ash
25.5"
Ebony
No Inlays
Cepheus Passive (Which I will swap for dimarzios, or bareknuckles maybe)
6 String
Cepheus Fixed Bridge
Right Handed

I'll post pics when it gets here in 7 months :lol:

^I've been eyeing those for a LONG time. Let me know how well it works, I need a SPDIF pre for 2 inputs and it's a throw down between this or spend the extra cash for a Digital MPA.

I need to get some proper cables to hook it up and I took about an hour how to figure how to get it working with my fireface (was being a bit of a retard!) but I'm rather happy with it. Need another set of good headphones now :)

Just got one of these.

392_DTR1_front_1.jpg

750-ONYX800R_2Angle.jpg

Mackie ONYX 800r for an extra 8 channels with my Fireface, Getting it off Trevoire520 on this forum. Was going to just get a focusrite octopre MKII new but decided to try hold out for something a bit better.

Gonna save up for the next few months and try get some other nice bits and pieces. Might get a desk that can pull double duty as a live console and give me extra pre's/eq when I track drums. Also gonna try get an EVH 50 watter.