Your latest G.A.S. purchases

This year has been pretty good for me gear wise...I saved up a chunk of change from my tip to Iraq and heres what I go so far this year.

Randall RM100 Head
Randall KH1 Modual
Randall Plexi Module
Randall Treadplate Modual
ESP H308 8 string
ESP MH417 7 String
Boss Flanger (the old purple one)
Digitech X Series Chorus
Digitech X Series Reverb
Digitech Synth Wah Envelope Filter
Boss NS-2 Noise Gate
MXR Smart Gate
MXR Carbon Copy
MXR Phase 90 (vintage one)
Boss SD1 Super Overdruive
Digitech WH-1 Whammy
Behringer Monitors (Im not sure what kind they are, my wife bought them)
Dual Computer Monitors

And I got a great deal on every danelectro pedal made... A guy here in Seattle sold them to me for $75.

With that..... does anyone know anyone in the seattle area who can make a custom 3-tiered pedal board.

:err:

Nice score dude!

Just buy a 3-tier keyboard rack but place pedal boards on it instead of keyboards. Just let it sit on the floor. lol.

I picked up mine for $95 in perfect condition :D

and yeah machine sold me too haha they sound great on everything!

They really do work great on just about anything. I ran a studio with an old friend a few years back and he paid $100 for 2 perfect units. Unfortunately we no longer speak and I've been kicking myself ever since then for not being the one to shell out for them.

9c8ab22a.jpg

you motherfuckers and this DBX 163x craze! God damn Machine let the cat out of the bag!!!

We got a MINT DBX 163 over a year ago (the original with the wooden sides, ya know, the one with more MOJO than the 163x, ahahaha) w/the original manual for $40, locally. I had no clue what it was all about but ended up fucking LOVING it on LD VOX and Bass GTR...

Come to find out, TONS of huge engineers LOVEEEEEEE these things.... Pensado, dude from Shadow Hills, Machine, etc...

You should see the score we just got tonight.....OMFGGGGGGGGGGGG

DBX 161VU
Pentron MM-4
Shure Level-Loc (the rare model)
Shure M68 Mic Mixer (not the coolest thing in the world but we'll find some use for it)
Ampex 414 Monitor (the PRECURSOR to the fucking Auratone...apparently the company used this model as the blueprint for the Auratone's...)
Original T.C. Finalizer Wizard
andddddddd some weird Roland E-660 Digital EQ.... IDK about this one but we're going to give it a shot!

SO FUCKING STOKED to say the least. We now have more VINTAGE outboard gear than we do modern outboard, hahahaha.... all nasty, tubey, colored stuff too. Ah, I'm in heaven.

421033_191258320987540_100003101217561_341525_1161027583_n.jpg

OH and the big thing on the right is a HUGE FUCKING TUBE that came out of an old 50's Tube Testing Machine. WHATTTTTTTTTT

you motherfuckers and this DBX 163x craze! God damn Machine let the cat out of the bag!!!

We got a MINT DBX 163 over a year ago (the original with the wooden sides, ya know, the one with more MOJO than the 163x, ahahaha) w/the original manual for $40, locally. I had no clue what it was all about but ended up fucking LOVING it on LD VOX and Bass GTR...

Come to find out, TONS of huge engineers LOVEEEEEEE these things.... Pensado, dude from Shadow Hills, Machine, etc...

DBX 161VU
Pentron MM-4
Shure M68 Mic Mixer (not the coolest thing in the world but we'll find some use for it)
Ampex 414 Monitor (the PRECURSOR to the fucking Auratone...apparently the company used this model as the blueprint for the Auratone's...)
andddddddd some weird Roland E-660 Digital EQ.... IDK about this one but we're going to give it a shot!

SO FUCKING STOKED to say the least. We now have more VINTAGE outboard gear than we do modern outboard, hahahaha.... all nasty, tubey, colored stuff too. Ah, I'm in heaven.

OH and the big thing on the right is a HUGE FUCKING TUBE that came out of an old 50's Tube Testing Machine. WHATTTTTTTTTT

:fu: CHEA!!!!!!

DBX 161VU
Pentron MM-4

I thought it was a bong.