Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Saw this on Amazon just yesterday, how basic would you say it is?
Does quite alright on the reviews, it seems..

Mike Senior does most of the Mix Rescue stuff at Sound On Sound magazine - he's a very clever guy.

As Tom says, Mike Senior does the Mix Rescue stuff, which was part of my reason for getting it, also bought it because I'm trying to get into reading books more. I only got it yesterday, but I would say it's easily accessible. It's only £15 and it's not very long. You wouldn't be wasting your money, even if you only come out of it with a few bits of information.

1340749595evhblkside.jpg

mini_m80mic.jpg

mini_m81mic.jpg

alphaplugin-main.jpg

clariphonic_dsp_hires.jpg

Primacoustic_CashGuard.jpg

L1000041.JPG

Picked up one of these ugly bastards for my live rig since my head's FX loop is unusable. Running this straight into the return now

Nice, I love mine but it got broken when I lent it to another band at a festival. Guy used a short cable and pulled the preamp clean off the full stack!
The tech I have working on mine told me it's the exact same as the preamp section of a 5150!

220908DSCF0997.jpg

One butt-ugly Squier Classic Vibe 50's Stratocaster like new. Those are insanely good for the price. Plays like butter. Very, very convincing tone. I've played fender US models worse than this. I just need to replace the horrible pickguard for a black one lol.

Also waiting for this bad boy to show up in the mail:

GRETSCH+FULL+RANGE+S-6514WMH-MPL.JPG