Your latest G.A.S. purchases

327688.jpg

243057.jpg

While not a comparison with this unit, there was a thread on here sometime last year comparing a Hairball 1176 with the Lindell 7x and the CLA76. To my ears, both of the hardware compressors made the CLA76 sound bland and lifeless in comparison. The Hairball (and to a very slightly lesser degree the Lindell) had this "excitement" for lack of a better word. I hear that same excitement in this WA76, though I haven't directly compared it to the CLA76 myself yet.

While not a comparison with this unit, there was a thread on here sometime last year comparing a Hairball 1176 with the Lindell 7x and the CLA76. To my ears, both of the hardware compressors made the CLA76 sound bland and lifeless in comparison. The Hairball (and to a very slightly lesser degree the Lindell) had this "excitement" for lack of a better word. I hear that same excitement in this WA76, though I haven't directly compared it to the CLA76 myself yet.

It's just something about the HW units that suck in the audio and makes it sit together in a nice way. Making it softer, but still give it more edge without dulling it up. Worth the money if you're mixing and earning some money doing it!

I am addicted to buying headphones lately :)
Wanted a good set of in ear portables with iPhone controls.
Read some reviews and decided on these.
Sound great.
1690000000212.jpg

Got this figuring I would throw it at the end of my pedalboard and have a direct to PA option if I want it. Haven't gotten it yet but look forward to messing with it, would be interesting if it sounded good enough for recording so I could maybe do some reamps at night.
GCS2%20Front.jpg

Digidesign Command 8 for $250 in perfect working order as well as a brand new Countryman Di 85 for $140.

Oh and legit copies of Alloy and Ozone 5 for $238 off of plugindiscounts.com