Your latest G.A.S. purchases

I've managed to order a ridiculous amount of gear in the last week. Wallet hurts, ears will soon be pleased.

-EBMM JPX 7, Barolo
-A second TC Gmajor, hey, why not
-Set of Mojave 201 FET's
-Focusrite Liquid Saffire 56
-Live in case for my amp/cab/rack stuff
-Slate FG-X
-Ampeg 8x10, traded a couple of old Trace Elliots for it

It's been a good week.

in the last month: SSD4, Slate VCC

This week:
C750t.jpg

csfkA.jpg

It's been a good week. Also when the Apollo Quad arrives I can offer some reamping through a Krank rev 1, Revision G and F dual rectifiers, and a (60w) 6505+, with either an Eminence loaded Krank cab or a Recto cab.

cheers guys,

Eek, sorry dude, but all I can think of when I see that is the Brownsville Bat :D How's it sound though?

Mate, I think it looks ghastly...BUT everything ive heard with it sounds absolutely unreal! Serious"hi-fi" clank to it!

Will post clips when it arrives :) I've bought a blindfold for the occasion too :tickled:

Do you have any vp26's and how does this compare?

I had my eye on a pair of these as well as the vp26's with the red dot's.

This link will explain the differences between the vp28 and vp26.

http://classicapi.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=22_117_55_169&products_id=318

I do have a pair of vp26's as well as a vp312. AMAZING pieces of kit REGARDLESS of the price! No doubt.

High end pre's I have for comparison:
El9 x 2
Vintech 1272 x2
Trident 80b strips x2

I have no experience with the SL red dot's or blue dot's, they must be very good, haven't read a bad thing about them. I opted for GAR2520 kits in all of mine. Cheaper (if you assemble them yourself), and they sound GREAT! No complaints. Planning on trying some 1731 kits soon. Why not?

Holy shit I just realized this thread was now a sticky ! That's why I couldn't see it anymore... :lol:

Soooo, I'm close to be next owner of this little beauty :

DSCN2187.jpg

DSCN2184.jpg

DSCN2181.jpg

ESP Standard Horizon NT II, SH1/SH4, in thru-black finish

The Warwick Vampyre sale went a bit tits up....sent me an absolute rust bucket so I got one of these instead :Smokedev:....

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j135/phsycoandy/IMG_0817.jpg

*stolen picture*

Ah dude, is that an Overwater!?!?

Tell me the second you've got clips of on its own and in a mix...

The guys from Overwater are based where I'm from, everything I know about maintaining guitars I learned direct from Chris May... Got to try a few of their basses out... so nice/expensive...

Ah dude, is that an Overwater!?!?

Tell me the second you've got clips of on its own and in a mix...

The guys from Overwater are based where I'm from, everything I know about maintaining guitars I learned direct from Chris May... Got to try a few of their basses out... so nice/expensive...

Oh wow sweet! Yes it is an Overwater =)

I'll make some clips for you sir!

It's just been taken into the shop after some electrical problem I found....sounded ok through the shop amp but when I DI'd it at home it sounded horrible/thin/distorted/low output. I assumed it was needing a new battery, but it didn't. So they are having a look into it. Clips when it comes back :)

Oh wow sweet! Yes it is an Overwater =)

I'll make some clips for you sir!

It's just been taken into the shop after some electrical problem I found....sounded ok through the shop amp but when I DI'd it at home it sounded horrible/thin/distorted/low output. I assumed it was needing a new battery, but it didn't. So they are having a look into it. Clips when it comes back :)

I'll check back here for clips but you know where I am...

How much could I sell a 81/85 set for on here? Id rather not use ebay and their just collecting dust in my closest :lol:

Considering this is one of the most active threads in backline I thought I should just ask here.

Oh and where would I put the "for sale" thing?